supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meeting

The LaGrange Longhorns will be holding thier first meeting for the 2006 season on Sunday December 4th at 2:00 P.M. in Topeka Indiana. All veterans are expected to attend as well as all new prospects.
Please e-mail the 'horns at lagrangelonghorns@yahoo.com with any questions or concerns.

Re: Meeting

Where at in Topeka? I along with one or two others will be there to check it out.

Carl

Is your brother and Aaron going to play for the Longhorns also.

The Meeting will be held at Mario's House of Pizza. Take S.R. 5 North to 700 S. There will be a BP Station at the corner of 5 and 700 (westedge) Take 700 into topeka, you will come to a 4-way intersection. Mario's will be on your left hand side across from the topeka police station.

I prefer Tony. I don't know if I will play for the Longhorns, but I think I should check it out to see if they would be a good fit. Same with my brother. Hopefully I get less fat and catch some balls next year.

Chickenhead why would even look at a post about a Longhorns meeting. Are you having second thoughts about your own team. Im just kidding no one take me serious on this i am just givin him $h!+