supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cavalry Tryout in Columbus,Ohio

Men,
Just a quick reminder about the open tryout in Columbus Ohio this weekend. I know some of you have already registered but I wanted to make sure we are all on the same page. The registration will begin at 7:00 am and stretching will begin at approximately 9:00 am. You will be tested in the 40, vertical, 225 lb bench, and short shuttle. We will then have lunch and do drills in the afternoon. We are holding the tryout at the All Star Sports Facility located at 6124 Busch Boulevard. The directions to the complex are located on the tryout form that I have attached to this email. The walk up registration fee is $65.00. We will conclude the tryout between 2:00 and 3:00 pm. If you have them available, all offensive and defensive lineman need to bring their shoulder pads and helmets. We will have some sets there if you are unable to bring a pair. We are hoping to sign players from the camp so I hope everyone is as excited as Coach Swanigan and myself. If you have any questions feel free to email Coach Swanigan at rodneyswanigan@yahoo.com or you can call my cell phone at 307-259-0147. I will be in and out of airports tomorrow so if I do not answer leave a message and I will return your call when I have a layover in the airport. I look forward to seeing all of you and getting the opportunity to watch you showcase your talents and help the Wyoming Cavalry win the 2006 National Indoor Football League Championship.

Shannon B. Moore
Head Coach
Wyoming Cavalry Professional Football
National Indoor Football League (NIFL)
www.wyomingcavalry.com