supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You! from the Wyoming Cavalry

Coach Moore & myself like to thank those who worked out for us and those who volunteer their Saturday to help us , of what we thought was a very successful tryout.

I must thank Coach Jimmy Moore, Patrick Humphrey & Coach King all from the Columbus Fire for their help on the field today.

Coach Moore & myself were very impressed with the speed & skill level of the guys today; and looking forward to inviting 8 to 9 to training camp. Which will be in early March out in Casper, Wyoming getting for our first game on March 17th.

Once again we would like to say thanks you!

Coach Swan Wyoming Cavalry

Re: Thank You! from the Wyoming Cavalry

Coach Moore & myself like to thank those who worked out for us and those who volunteer their Saturday to help us , of what we thought was a very successful tryout.

I must thank Coach Jimmy Moore, Patrick Humphrey & Coach King all from the Columbus Fire for their help on the field today.

Coach Moore & myself were very impressed with the speed & skill level of the guys today; and looking forward to inviting 8 to 9 to training camp. Which will be in early March out in Casper, Wyoming getting for our first game on March 17th.

The Defensive players that we are offering contracts to are:

1.) Phillip Wilson- DB of Miami,Fl./San Angelo Stampede(N.I.F.L)
2.)Eric Samuels DB of Columbus,Ohio Columbus Fire
3.)Demetrius Gibson DB of Columbus,Ohio/Purdue Univ.
4.) Amos Corbin DB of Cleveland,Ohio
5.)Marcus Allen LB of Columbus,Ohio/ Bowling Green St. Univ.
The offensive players that we have shown interested to attend training camp are:

1.)Dan Richards-QB. of Grand Rapids,Mi/ Ferris St. Univ.
2.)Ricardo Lenhart-WR.of Sidney,Ohio/ Otterbein College
3.)John Sims-K.of Westerville,Ohio/Otterbein College

We will be looking at more film tomorrow to look at players who we have interest in attending a workout on Jan. 21st in Denver,Col.

I am looking forward to having these players in training camp in March. The offensive players will be named later.

I am still looking for OL/DL to go into training camp, so I am still hard at work.

Thank You Coach Swan