supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
??

Why so quiet in supa dupa land?I mean I know figure skating is beginnging but come on you can only see so much.....so who all is in this dragons tournament so far?

Re: ??

I forgot, I was going to tell you guys a joke. What do you see when the pilsbury dough boy bends over!? ......................................................................................................DOUGHNUTS! HAHAHAHA

hey hemi i think ur the only one who would be into watching that figure skating..lol. i agree with hemi in saying...who is in this dragons tourney?...i mean i kno a lot of teams liked the classic crush tourney but not many teams could hold out all nite during that one

It will not be done the same way as the crush there is a place for teams to hang out in the Dougals rec center there is a pool table and a TV We can hook up a PS2, X-BOX OR X-BOX 360 to pass the time i am working on that now. Our touney will be OUTSIDE on real grass and will be done at about 6 or 6:30 pm on both nights. teams will get a good rest after each game.
As of right now there have been a few teams to contact us but no one has paid yet that i know of.
The INDY DRAGONS will have a team in the tourney.
we will have the Arena classic as long as 6 teams sign up. it will be double elmtn but the winner prize will drop to about 350.00 to 400.00
if you have any other Q leave a post and i will try to get you some A'S.

I do watch it garrison, I find Figure skating very inspirational and intriguing. I mean you try to go out and perform a triple lutz, a Salchow and a Walley Jump. I would but id fall through the ice. I own Ice Princess on dvd tho... TOEEEEE PICK! name what movie thats off of and its not ice princess.

everything is quiet for sure. over the last 3 years i have to say that this is the quietest. this is definetly the last season for the legandary TATER. ill be retiring early due to life changes. i want to be part as a fan and possible sponsor,of the warriors and the ifl.

on another note have any of the generals pirates or broncos jumped ship for the dragons or sabers.
is hemi going to be a horn or a stang.
does anyone know (or allowed to disclose) who these six teams are who are trying to get in the IFL.
will the wranglers still be the weekest link. has ifl reporter gone awol.
if you have answers and do not want to post them publicly please send answers to bigtater79@yahoo.com

ummmm...the cutting edge, dont ask how i know, i just do...lol

Mt wife loves that movie. There are a couple of hot girls in it as well. Makes a chick flick worth watching.

Cutting Edge!!!!!!!!!! Toooooe Pick!

This is a pretty natural down time, but as it turns out, there are more average daily visitors (by quite a bit) than at any point in February here in the past. Remember that for everyone that posts something- there are scores of others who log on just to read.

Have no fear: by the time June gets here, you will all be too lazy to read the long threads filled with details and issues. Look at it this way: those of you who choose to post here in the off season are getting more attention than your comments that get buried during the season.

Trust me, I've been doing this for a while.

So what your really trying to say is Supa....that anything I post in the off season is as good as gold, but when in season....My posts arent worth the grease tator fries his tator tots in? fine...in the words of stephanie tanner....how rude. gotta go, jerry springers "HILLBILLY VALENTINES SPECIAL" is on... there's a midget wearing angel wings on!! Peace love...lig-town

Here the Hoofs its a stampede of LONGHORNS coming.

Josh of INDY DRAG.... Mario will see you about the the money for the tourney this weekend at the league meeting.

looking forward to it

Longhorns please give us your e-mail address thank you.