supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8-12-06 PICKS

28-4 On the season so far .

This week seems to be the worst v/s first in both leagues. You never know when the upset might happen . Lets get into the picks.

IFL WEEK 4

#13 PIRATES 1-2 @ #2 BRONCOS 3-0
I have to say i was schocked when the pirates lost @ home to the thunder. With out a strong 0-line and no real run game its hard not to focus on the passing game. They took a bigger hit in the loss of MATT GADDIE. He was a solid ball player (on the D) and a leader for the team. Dane will do everything he can to make sure the pirates are ready but the coach cant make the players do the job on the gridiron. With the loss of coach steel it will be interesting to see how the broncos are able to play as a team. I think talent will win over wisdom in this one.

PIRATES 6 BRONCOS 23

#15 WRANGLERS 0-3 @ #1 WARRIORS 3-0
The wranglers need a win to get some life back in the team....... to bad for them that have to go to warrior land. the #1 warriors play good smash mouth football and as of right now i dont see the wranglers being able to stop that. Warriors hold on to the top spot one more week.

WRANGLERS 0 WARRIORS 32

#12 THUNDER 1-2 @ #7 MUSTANGS 2-1
how the mustangs got da gridiron groove back.
By playing basic mustangs football. The thunder will have a hard time stoping the power house offense of the mustangs. low numbers hurt all teams but when you play a team that scores alot of points you get tired alot faster. OH AND GO MUSTANGS #35

THUNDER 16 MUSTANGS 45

#11 CRUSH 1-2 @ #6 LONGHORNS 2-1
The crush have good players but low numbers. the longhorns think this is there year. if the longhorns want to compete then they must win the games they should and this one they should.

CRUSH 17 LONGHORNS 34

#14 GENERALS 0-3 @ #5 COUGARS 2-1
The generals seem to hitting rock bottom fast. they need a win in the worst way but a trip to the cougars den is not what the doctor order. the cougars are always up to the task and this game will be no different.

GENERALS 12 COUGARS 31

MFL WEEK 5

#19 COUGARS 0-3 @ #3 SCORPIONS 3-0
The cougars are out matched in a big way and this will be ugly. The scorps want to send a message to the south that the real power is in the north.
The scorps have been so close every year is this the year of the scorps? well i dont yet but i know this is the game for them to show they are just as good as the wildcats & dragons.

COUGARS 0 SCORPS 45

GAME OF THE WEEK
#10 BLITZ 2-1 @ #9 PATRIOTS 2-1
This will be the best game of the week in both leagues by far. Both of these teams lost a close hard game to the scorps and they want to see who is going to take the #2 spot. Look for great D and not alot of points. This will be a battle to the end.

BLITZ 6 PATS 8

#16 TITANS 0-2 @ #4 DRAGONS 3-0
The titans are low on numbers and have only one game under there belts. While the dragons have played 4 games and 3 of them where good teams. Can they stay focused and get the job done v/s a team they should beat beyound who knows what well we will see.

TITANS 0 DRAGONS 56

Well good luck to all the teams and hope everyone stays safe.