supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEED A GAME IN JUNE OR JULY 7

GREETINGS ALL,

The Genesee County Patriots, a AAA Minor League Football team based in Clio, Michigan with our home stadium in Flint, are looking to fill one of the following dates:

June 16
June 23
Or Potentially July 7

We play at Historic Atwood Stadium, an 11,000 Seat, City Owned Stadium in Flint, Michigan. Our game(s) will be televised regionally. In addition, thanks to recently required relationships, we will have various scouts in attendance. This includes on the college level as well, where our QB Coach Fred Jackson Jr's father is Assistant Head Coach Fred Jackson of the University of Michigan.

We are requesting the interest of well organizated and professionally operated ball clubs. Thus, we are asking only teams with coaching staffs on the sidelines and decent roster numbers apply for for a game. As these games will be televised, the professionalism of our games are very important in our market. (We do have a partner hotel that offers greatly reduced rates for our visiting teams if interested).

I currently have 4 out of state away games scheduled this seasos so I would prefer to make one of these dates a home game. Currently, July 7 is being discused with the SM Timberwolves of the MCFL and we are looking into an opportunity to host the national champion WM Force prior to those dates. Thus, June 16 or the 23 would be our best available dates.

I look forward to hearing from any interested parties. Our home games are played on Saturday evenings at 7:00 PM. We are members of the North American Football League.

Please contact me at Brad@GeneseeCountyPatriots.com and you can visit our website at www.GeneseeCountyPatriots.com