Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Popcorn???

I bought some Act II 94% fat free popcorn last night.
I read on a blog that it's a 1 point snack.
They way I am figuring is that it's 1 point for the bag???
Here are the nutrition facts per serving: 20 calories, 0 fat and 1 g. fiber.

There are 2 servings per bag so you would double the 20 to 40, fat stays 0 and fiber becomes 2. Which still adds up to 1 point.

Am I correct in figuring this out?
Please help!

Thanks!

Re: Popcorn???

Yes your correct...

I use Orville Reddenbacher Kettle corn 94 % FF

mini bags..... 1 pt...

the mini bag is enough, for me I find popcorn to be boring, when I can have 5 pretzels for 2 pts...

use your flex points, (35) you have a better weight loss weekly,..

I use maybe 10 to 15 of them per week.... plus I also get Activity points I work out 3 to 4 times a week.

Hey Tobe...

I am doing the Wendie Plan, I don't know if you have heard about it...but basically I am using a different set point value everyday and having 1 day of the week as a "reward day" and I can have over my amount of points that day...I truly believe in using your points allowance so that your body does not get used to the same amount of points and you hit a plateau, with this method your body is continually losing weight because you are putting in different points each day!

So far so good, I have seen a slight difference in inches from my waist and this is only my second week!

Thanks again for everyone's support, this board makes it much easier to stay on track knowing that there are others out there who have succeeded and those of us out there that are still truckin' along!

Love y'all!

Whoops I just take it for granted that the whole world is on WW'ers.

I'm a life time member and I have been for some 20 yrs, but of course I have put weight back on again, I'm now 1.8 lb to goal again...

WW is the only thing that has ever worked for me, sure I've tried them all, even down to diet pills, works for a bit and then it stops...