Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what in the world is ......?

ok someone please tell me what biscotti is...i looked at aimees food journal...and seen it in there...and ww smoothies where can i get them at...well i went over three points yesterday..or should i say last night....so i used three of the thirty five points...but i ate a banana...and light yogurt...so i am hopin to do better today..my breakfast started off better than yesterday..i had oats....in my food tracker that they gave me...down at the bottom it has colums i can mark off for my waters veggies milk and oils...can anyone tell me what i can eat that would give me my oils for the day..i am not familur which some nutrition...well i guess thats all my babblin for now...talk to u later ladys

Re: what in the world is ......?

Look in the getting started booklet in the back it has a list of all the foods and point value biscotti should be there.
I just looked it up for you

Biscotti 8 mini, 2 small or 1 regular (1oz) 3 points

WW smoothies can be found and purchased in meetings,
the old way we used to make a smoothie way back when is easy and tastes better than the WW product,

8 oz skim milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
spelender of Sweet & Low (to your taste)
3 or 4 ice cubes

put in blender the first 3 indgredients add ice slowly, blend at high speed then down to medium

add fruit if you wish, a banana goes well with it.

use any flavor extract....

you get two big glasses of it, and its thick.. and filling 2 pts without the banana with is 3 pts

LOL...SRY I SHOULD HAVE CLEARIFIED MYSELF A LIL BETTER THAN THAT..I WAS WANTINT TO KNOW WHAT BISCOTTI WAS...ACTUALLY WHAT IT IS..NOT IN POINTS ...I NEVER HEAR OF IT...SO I WAS WONDERIN IS THIS FRUIT VEGGIES...SOMETHIN SWEET....FORGIVE ME FOR MY IGNORANCE....I GET IMBARRASED ASKING WHAT SOMETHIN IS..THANK GOID ITS OVER THE NET AND NOT IN PERSON...USUALLY ITS SOMETHIN REAL POPULAR AND I JUST AINT KNOWED ABOUT IT...BUT THANK FOR THE POINT CHECK....AND FOR THE SMOOTIE RECIPE I WILL TRY THAT SOMETIME

Biscotti is an Italian cookie--the dough is rolled into a loaf and baked--then you slice it and bake it again. So, naturally, the cookie slice is hard. (Takes awhile to eat it!) Alot of people like to have them with tea or coffee. They come in many flavors and some of the fancy ones are half dipped in chocolate and maybe sprinkled with nuts. (those aren't the low point ones,)

Hope that helped!

yup Gagygirl is so correct and they're sooo good..

the best are found in an italian bakery..

the supermarket stella doro are just ok not worth the points tho, i think its a waste of 3 points when you can have a WW icecream choc sundae 8 oz cup for 2 pts,

RENEE -- are you the same person is nae?
Nae sounds like short for Renee.