Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HIT GOAL

I have been on WW since Oct and I have finally hit goal! It is such a great feeling...and the posts here have been so helpful.

Most recently the posts regarding the "Wendie System", I had been stuck for several weeks with only 3 lbs to go, so I figured..why not give it a try. IT WORKED!

I have now decided to loose 5 more lbs, so this way I will have that 5 to "play" with.

Thanks again for all the posts and remember, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

Re: HIT GOAL

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, Kim...good luck on the extra 5 lbs....

Wow thats great!!! How long were you on the Wendie Plan before you dropped the last pounds?
This is such a great sight and all these success stories really are an inspiration!!! Thanks for Sharing!!

I did the Wendie Plan for 2 weeks to drop those extra 3 lbs.

Thanks again to everyone for all the helpful posts and to Aimee for the great recipes!

Hi Kim,
I know I'm a little late, but wanted to say congratulations! That's awesome!!!! :)

Kim, can you tell me how you worked the Wendie plan? I have read the site and it speaks about a 'range' from an older 123 version of WW plan, but the plan I am on with WW does not give me a range. my points that I should have per day is 22. Can you give me more instructions?

Thanks
JeanCat55

Congrats! That is so awesome that you hit goal! Good luck on the extra 5 lbs. you can do it!
Tammy

Congrats Kim!