Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I started a daily blog

I started a blog on Sunday. If you'd like to read it feel free. I decided to try something a little different this time around. Oh, and you'll be able to see any new recipes I try before they get added to my website. Make sure you start at the bottom of the page when you get there (March 11th) this way everything makes sense. :)
Here's the link...
http://wwaimee.blogspot.com/

Re: I started a daily blog

LOVE THE BLOG!!!

I'm dying to read it but can't get the link. PLEASE help!

LouAnne,
I can't get into the link either. I keep getting an error message. Is that what you're getting? Maybe Google is updating or something. Can anyone else get in? I'll try again later. Maybe it will work then.

Great blog Aimee! Thank you so much for your site. It is very helpful and motivational to see that we are all in this together! Good luck to you on your journey!

Thanks! :)

LOVE the blog!! Keep it up you're doing great!

I just checked it out also..
Congrats Aimee on going back to WW.. its a WE program, I can't do this alone.. thats the bottom line..

I got your first receipe book the other day, and had a great time making haysticks, i have a few in the freezer and take what I need, they're divine,
I just ordered the second book, I can't wait to get that one also..

I love to cook, so for me its a new adventure with new receipes, instead of the same ol same ol

Thanks for this site.. good job well done...

The blog is AWESOME, Aimee! The pizza potatoes look wonderful. Keep it up, and thank you!

Angie

Thanks everyone! :)