Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello! Thanks for the inspiration!

Just wanted you to know I got to your site because I was looking into PB2, got to Jenz, then yours. Awesome site. I started over for the 5th time since June 05 on Jan 2, 2007. But this time it feels right and different.
I was sick last week and lost a lot of wt, but some of it came back this week, even though I was on plan. I KNW it was dehydration that lost that extra wt. In the past I would have just given up! But not today! I treated myself to corned beef and cabbage, strawberries on a pie (no high fat crust for me), Marie Calander's veggie soup and 1/4 of the cornbread served, I have been learning more about portion and control this time around.

Well just wanted you to know, that I am losing with you and if I hit a plateau I know where I can find the inspiration that I need: right here from you.

I don't know how to make a web site. But I plan to make a wt chart. Been using the one in my WW 3-month book, but I mess it up with ink. So here I come word do. table!

I'll stop by and say hello when I can.
Thanks again!
JeanCat55

Re: Hello! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hi Jean,
Glad you found us. Feel free to come and post anytime you like. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :)

Hi JeanCat, nice to meet you. You can do it this time, just take it one day at a time. Come back often and let us know how you are doing...We are happy to have you aboard....

Patty

Thank you for the warm welcome and encouragement!
Will drop by when I can!

I manage and own a board for pharmacy techs so I am very busy with that. But beginning to use the WW boards again. Love this site!

JeanCat