Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SO STUCK!!

Hey girls! I'm new to this, but I've read so many posts so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm usually really private about my wieght and don't like to talk about it. I am 20 and 5'2" and 120 lbs. I am a college student and live on campus so dieting is not easy for me. I went out and bought all the 100cal foods to snack on. I have been doing WW since mid January and I've lost 15 lbs. However I would like to get down to 110-105 the lowest. But being at school os SOOOO HARD!! When I eat in the cafeteria I try to just eat small portions, then everyone always wants to order out so it's even worse! I don't eat half of what I used to and I always portion my food out. I have given up french fries and pizza for Lent, which both I used to LOVE!! But nothing is working!!!! I work out about 3 times a week. I am a complusive "weigher" and I weigh myself about 5+ times a day. I have been stuck between 120-118 for the past month. It is so aggrevating. I work out, use my points and nothing is working. I feel like I have come so far and now I'm stuck!! Does anyone have suggestions??

Re: SO STUCK!!

Are you drinking water? I was stuck for 4 weeks going up and down like a yo-yo .2-.4 lose then gain back I bought one of the WW mugs that measures the water for you and was drinking 3 mugs a day for a week when I went to weigh in the next week I had lost 3lbs. I didn't exercise that week either. My leader told me I was exercising to much and it had put a halt on my weight lose because I was building muscle she told me to take time off from exercising and drink more water and that would kick my metabolism back in. It worked I was sceptical about not exercising at all but it worked. You might try it. It worked for me. Hang in there don't give up you'll get there we're all with you. Keep us posted. Let me know if it works for you.

Re: SO STUCK!!

Try increasing your water consumption and your fitness routine to 5 times a week. Vary your snacks to include fruit (most fruit is 1 point) and it's a natural sugar therefore you will want the sugary 100 cal. packs less often. If you are having trouble getting the water down there are tips for that as well. I had trouble in the beginning but now I crave it. I am seeing bigger results than before when I wasn't drinking the water. Hope that helps a little.