Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First Weigh In This Time Around

Well guys, I had my first weigh in this morning.... I lost 4.8 pounds. :) I wasn't expecting that much, so I'm happy. Now on to week #2. :) Just wanted to share.

Re: First Weigh In This Time Around

Woohoo!! "WEIGH" to go Aimee!!! That is awesome! I was just checking your blog and didn't see a post from yesterday so I thought I'd check over here! How exciting! You CAN do it!

Tammy

Oh duh! I'm so scatter brained today! LOL! I was thinking that today was Thursday already when I posted earlier! Ooops! I guess that would explain why I didn't see a Wednesday post on the blog!
Tammy

That's awesome Aimee -- you go, girl!

That's a great week, Aimee! Congrads! One week at a time and we can make it!

You RULE!! Keep it up!! I can't wait to see those recipes either!

Great amount and nice number for the first weigh in.

I have never ever lost more than 3 when I came back,,,

now I'm losing ounces, and its ok, I don't plan on going off program all too soon...

horray 1 lb 4 oz to go back to goal

I see it this way if others can do it, so can I and if I can do it others can....

WE together will get where we want to get....

good going Aimee...

I second that WEIGH to Go!

I lost 3 my first week back January 6 2007 and that was th eghighest wt loss I will have in one week except when I was sick with flu (fever and dehydration) that was 3.8 lbs and then gaind back about 1.5 the next week.

Now I too am loosing ounces. But I am plugging along.

Thanks for your continued inspiration.

JeanCAT

Aimee, I am so proud of you . What a great week, even after those Tim' breakfast sandwiches! Thanks for being so brave. You are such an inspiration to all of us. Thanks for giving us a site to share hopes, dreams, successes, set-backs and great recipes. I must be hooked... I can't sleep until I've checked your blog. LOL. Have another great week, one meal at a time.

LouAnne

GO AIMEE! GO AIMEE!!

Congratulations Aimee! Love your web site and blog.

Thanks everyone! You're all just so cool in my book! :) We can do this together. I'm so glad such nice people come to my message board. I couldn't ask for a nicer group.

LouAnne, I had to really laugh when I read your message. Not being able to go to bed until you've read my blog? What time do you need to be in bed by? I'll try and get my blog up by then. LOL!!! I try to have it up by midnight most nights, but some nights I don't get it done until after midnight (I just change the time back on it so it will still show up for the date it's intended).

Also, while I'm on the blog subject. If any of you leave comments on my blog, can I get you to sign your name with your comment, or sign up with the blog site (it's free) so that your name automatically appears please? I read the comments and they're all from "anonymous". I don't know who said what. LOL! Thanks!