Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I got the PB2 today and shared it with everyone in my WW class!

hi all, my name is niccole and im new to posting here. i saw from this board alot of good things about the PB2 so i bought some. 6 other ladies in my group bought a jar too, and today i brought it to the class all mixed up with a bunch of spoons for everyone to taste....ITS GREAT!!!!!!

i am in week 6 and down 12.2....slowly but surely!

Re: I got the PB2 today and shared it with everyone in my WW class!

Hi Niccole, nice to meet you...You are doing great on your weight loss journey. Keep up the good work...I've been a Lifetimer for about 4 years. I'm about 2 pounds under my goal, but use to be 10 below. I'm trying to get back down but it doesn't seem to want to budge this time...Keep us posted on how you are doing....Nice to have you aboard....

Re: Re: I got the PB2 today and shared it with everyone in my WW class!

Dear Patty,

Other than LEADERS and Staff members of WW and the occaisional visiter to WW meetings I do not know any LIFETIMERS personally.
So I am very 'glad' to know/meet you!

Thank you for sharing about goal I met goal once! but sadly its been a while. I KNOW it will be a struggle for me to maintain. But I am looking at the bright side: I can struggle with weight and health issues or struggle with my goal wt. Which would I prefer?

Thanks again
You are an inspiration

JeanCat

What a GREAT idea!
Mine just came in! I have been experimenting with it!
JeanCat

Imade life time when my last child was about 4, he's now 34, but did I maintain over all those years NO!!!

I've hit goal like a gazillion times, and now I'm tired of that yoyo syndrome. so this time its going to be for keeps... as long as I show up weekly to get weighed stay on track and make sure I sit in that meeting... then iknow it will work....

I have 1.4 left to goal, and its taking forever, in the last two weeks i lost a half lb..at least I no longer pay for my meetings, thats a perk for being Life Time..
this is a true test of patience and tolerance! LOL..

Re: Re: I got the PB2 today and shared it with everyone in my WW class!

You Go girl! er Woman!
I hear you roar!
And I applaud you and hope to be there with you by the end of this year. If not some time next year!

I had a total of 56 pounds to loose as of June 2005. I had lost about 16 pounds and stopped working my program. This time since Jan 2,2007 I have lost about 11 pounds.I am at the same wt when I last stopped the program. but I have am uch different attitude this time.

I document everything now as I know that was downfall for me before.
I attend meetings and do not get upset that it is my Saturday time. I would much rather sleep in!
I have a buddy system.
I use the message boards and NOW this site, and recipe builders.
I seek NEW FINDS
I do it for LIFE, not for LOOKS.
I KNOW I can not quit this time.

Its about health not weight this time.

Thanks
JeanCat

I did it too! I went to clas today and did a show, and tell and sample! I brought plastic spoons, plastic bowl used water from the bathroom, mixed it up in front of some after the meeting with the leader's approval at the desk area away from the newbie teaching. It was a small meeting of about 10 regulars. 5 tasted it 4 said they love it and will order it. Some just loved the aroma.

Thanks for the inspiration to share it at the meeting. i was just going to talk about it, but I think most will not order if they do not read the boards reviews or taste it. Since most at that meeting do not use the boards I think the sampling did the trick.
The leade went nuts for it and she is not a big PNut butter fan.

Thanks again !
JeanCat

im glad the meeting went well and everyone liked it! i was afraid people werent going to like it, including myself ( i tried it for the 1st time with them ) and we were all going nuts over it. kinda disrupted the class for a good 10 minutes but OH WELL.

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP

Can someone tell me more about PB2. This is a new product for me, and not sure where to purchase it. How many points? Thank you all for sharing - I just found this website, and am thrilled with all your "helpful" hints! Loretta

Hi,
This purplegranny1944 is really behind times.....what is PB2. How do I use these smilies?? Also if the PB2 is so great where do I find it?? This Gram better get on the ball if I am going to keep up with your young ladies...Thanks

Dear All NEWBIES,
I am at work. So I do not have access to the site addy. but The WW board led me to Jenz something and that led me here. I think jenz is a member of this site too.
Any way PB2 is powdered peanut butter. Only three ingredients: peanuts, sugar and salt.
It is mixed with water to make a very low fat pnut butter. 75% less fat.

It can be ordered from www.bellplantation.com
Thank I remember! So go there until I can get the other site with more infor for you. It will cost just over $22 for 4 bottles the exact same size as regular peanut butter. Expensive but so versitile and delish. Tastes like FRESH roasted OLD Fashioned Peanut Butter and it comes from Georgia, where else!

I will place all links in my weekly next Sat, but I am hoping someone posts jenz link before I do so you can get the answers you want.

Some people are adding it to WW smoothies for a Pnut flavor and texture. Others adding it to Cool Whip.

I added it to a few things that I will or did share about.

Jean Cat

Dear Newbies,
I had already posted the jenz site on this site on an earlier thread. Here it is. I am not at work but I just knew it was on this site some where. So am reposting it:

http://www.jenzjourney.com/pb2.htm?forumID=128953&page=1

from there www.bellplantation.com for ordering.

JeanCat

What is PB2?

Barbara,
PB2 is a powdered peanut butter. You just mix it with water. JeanCat posted the link to the site above if you want to see what it's about. Also, do a search on the WW message boards if you get time (people have been discussing it a lot I hear). Hope this helps.

I'm not really understanding about this PB2,its powered peanut butter, right? You mix with water? What all do you use it for? How many calories is in it? How much fat is in it. I was thinking of ordering it, but wanted a little more info. Thanks for your help......Barbara Smith

If you go to the bellplantation.com web site you can read about BP2. They dehydrate the peanuts to take most of the fat out. So they end up with a powder.

Beware they have been very behind in their shipping.
Since the word has gotten out about this product they have been swamped with orders. I ordered mine on 4/3 and got notice today with the shipping information. Maybe I'll have it by the end of the week.

Ann

I must have been pretty lucky. I have read about how long people have waited to get theirs and most of the time couldn't get customer service by email or phone and that they only rec'd half of their orders. I was really a little nervous about ordering, not only was I afraid I wouldn't like it, but I was afraid I wouldn't get it. I ordered mine on March 28th and it shipped on March 29th and it was delivered on that Saturday.

I did go to the peanut butter web site, but it didn't give the calories or the fat info. I thought maybe if someone had the jar they could give me that info off the jar. PLEASE????????.................thanks Barbara

Here goes Barbara....

PB2 (2 tbsp. powder)

54 caories
2.8 fat
say. fat .55g
trans fat- 0
chol. 0
sodium 94 mg.
carbs 3.7
fiber .3
sugar 1 gm
protein 4.3

When I mixed 2 tbsp. powder with 1 tbsp. water like you are suppose to, I ended up with 1- 1/2 tbsp. spreadable peanut butter...Hope this helps......

Patty

Patty....Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! That's all I've been trying to find out for a week. Bless your heart, thanks again....hugsssss Barbara

Still loving my PB2!
Jean Cat