Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
46 New Recipes

Well I'm finally finished. I just added 46 new recipes to the site. Please spread the word if you know anyone who's been waiting for these. :)

PS, If you happen to come across any links that don't work, please let me know. I was pretty tired when I put it all together last night. LOL! Don't forget to refresh the "New Recipes" page when you get there, just in case you're still seeing the note about coming soon.

Thanks!

Aimee

Re: 46 New Recipes

Aimee-BRAVO!! The new recipes look great! I can't wait to go to the store and get the ingredients to try them, they all sound delicious! Thank you!

Susie W.

thank you aimee. i am new to your www and to WW and i just love them. thanks for the time & effort.

I'm running right over to check these out! Thanks, Aimee for all your hard work--and running that test kitchen!!

I must be doing something wrong but I can not pull up the new recipes. I go to the recipe thread and click on 'new recipes' and get the message 'coming soon'.

Am I missing something.

Ann

Thanks Aimee

I just printed a couple of them out, I needed some new ones, to keep this way of life going,

Variety is the key....this way I won't get bored with the same old same old...

Your chicken cordon bleu is fabulous, I've made it twice already,,,

Thanks everyone. :)

Ann,
Try refreshing the page. Your computer may just be remembering the old page.

Re: Re: 46 New Recipes

Hi AIMEE,

I just wanted you to know that I appreciate the recipes. I have not had a chance to glance at them, my week is pretty full. But I will this weekend. Just didn't want to wait that long to say thanks.

JeanCat

Thanks Aimee for all the great recipes, you are awesome!

aimee
Thank you so much for the new recipes. It will help to stay on track. I got to. Blood pressure is up and My weight has gotten out of hand. Thanks again.