Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANOTHER WEEK GONE BY

WELL TODAY IS WEIGH IN DAY FOR ME...SO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL...LAST WEEK WAS 6.5 POUNDS LOST FOR A TOTAL OF 7.5...SO TODAY I HOPE TO SEE A 2 TO 3 POUND LOSS..AS LONG AS NO GAIN IS THERE I WILL BE EVEN HAPPY WITH A POUND....MY 10%GOAL IS TO LOSE 22 POUNDS SO I AM ALMOST HALF WAY THERE...I WILL LET YALL KNOW HOW I DID..WISH ME LUCK.....AND THE BEST OF LUCK TO YALL..HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

Re: ANOTHER WEEK GONE BY

yayyyyy Renee on your loss so far,,

Don't get your expectations so high, thats only setting yourself up for big disappointment, any loss for you at this time is good, as long as its a - and not a +

I also went to the scale this morning, I lost .08 which now puts me to .08 to goal, I'm not expecting to lose it in a week, if it takes 4 weeks thats ok too. I don't set high goals for myself, because if I don't achieve it. My head tells me to quit.. and I'm not quitting this time...
when i lose that .08 I'm going to go to my own personal goal of another 5 lbs. then maintain, and as long as I go weekly to meetings, and not skipping one, I'll do it...

I find meetings this time around is the most important factor of the WW program...

Previously I hit goal a zillion times, and stopped going, figuring I can do this on my own and I don't need WW,, wrong!!!! I only fooled myself...

And went back again with a 20 lb gain... that 20 for me is like 100 for someone else...

Thank goodness many years ago I made Lifetime, now I don't have to pay for my attendance there...
so for free, why not keep going..

If I stop now I know I'll disappoint my group, they were all there for me, and I'll keep going for them...
simple and easy.....

Re: ANOTHER WEEK GONE BY

so true....i never want to get my hopes up so high, because you really do get disapointed. thursday will be my 7th weigh-in, and so far i have dropped "pounds" 3 times and "point-something" 3 times. it alternates everyweek. i do the same thing everyweek though, weird! ill take it though! down 12.2 and very happy.