Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my weigh in results for this week

well i was down 0.8 this week for a total of 7.12 in four weeks.....so i just started back to the ymca this past week...so maybe that will help move the weight loss right along....so good luck to all u losers out there...i was a loser this week...hurrrayyyy///

Re: my weigh in results for this week

Great job, Nae...keep up the good work and keep us all posted...

Must be a week for .8...i lost 1.8.for a total of 8.2.
I recommitted just as Aimee did~ 3/13/07
Yayyyyy for .8!!!

Woohoo! Congratulations Nae! I say better off than on. :) Keep up the great job!

Thatseems like the number for this week.

I also lost .8 at my weigh in yesterday, now it puts me to .8 to goal...

The topic was great,,

Ordinary People doing Extrodinary Things, thats all I'll say about it... it was a great meeting..

I think there's a conspiracy going on at Weight Watchers because I lost .8 this week too. LOL! My scale said I was down 2.2 this morning (compared to last Wed morning). The air around here must be dense because I seem to have gained on the way to my meeting. :) Oh well, maybe it will work out next week. I'll still take the .8 - hey a loss is a loss. :)

I also lost .8 yesterday at my weigh-in!

Woohoo! Way to go Ray!!! See, I think a memo got sent out to the workers at WW this week stating like 90% of us have to lose .8 LOL!

Okay I'll be the first to break the 'roll'!
I only lost 0.4 lbs. But hey it wasn't a gain! :)
the last two weeks I gained 0.6 just after getting 10% and 10 lb loss award! I really had lost 12.8 lbs. I had had the flu and was so dehydrated it was really like a 10 lb loss. I gained back the water when I really was on program. Then I went into a 3 day tail spin and wouund up with another 0.6 lb loss. Finally I got a 0.4 loss so while it was not a 0.8 like you all, (what I would give!:)) it was a small contribution to the Aimee site wt loss bank! :)

Some wrote that it is harder to remove the wt OP this time around meaning after the first wt loss then wt gain and now loosing again. I couldn't agree with that more.

Thanks for letting me spout,

JeanCAT