Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question about Exercise points...

Its been a long time since I have been to a meeting. Im close to goal weight, now that I am though. You dont get as many points . I exercise daily and track my points, but are you alowed to use them to eat more? "Points Booster"? Let me know your opinions, and if anybody does this. Thanks!

Re: Question about Exercise points...

Jena,
You can use your activity to earn exercise points. I don't personally use them because I don't feel like I need them, but if you do, then I'd eat them. Are you using your flex points at all?

I try not to use my flex points. I do run over once in a while. But I never use all 35 of them. But now that I am only allotted 20 pts a day. They go by very fast. Before I know it. I have to find a zero point dessert at night, and alot of the time that dosent cut it for me. So the verdict so far is.. you are alowed to use your activity points as food points if need be. Right? Thanks for answering my question Aimee.

Yes Jena eat your activity points...
I exercise 3 x a week and earn 3 points each day, I use them plus my 21... i also use maybe 10 or 15 points from the extra 35...

Depends on the day and if I'm really hungry.

Today i exercised, gained 3 points, but so far I haven't used them and I probably won't..
Today is a lite day for me, as I weigh in tomorrow.
I did see a gain this morning on the scale, could be some water bloat, I've been OP all week...

hey my attitude is if I gained, oh well!! i know I've been good, and it will show next week, I don't plan on going anywhere anyway, I'm in for the haul...