Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
not to good......

well my week as kinda been yuk....my ww weeks goes from tues to tues...so last wed.thur and fri did really good even walked my bootie off.....but then over the weekend either i didnt eat all my points for the day and other days just the wrong choices..i feel like i have gain but dont know my weigh in is tomorrow..i dont even wanna step on the scales cause i dont wanna see a weight gain...dont get me wrong i didnt sit around and munch on choclate ,,i just didnt make the best choices..so i dont know tomorrow will tell i guess...anyhow hope u lady have had a good week....

Re: not to good......

Awww nae, we all have those day(s)....You got points from me by admitting it wasnt such a good week. Can You use the free pass and not weigh in tomorrow, perhaps?

Don't feel bad Nae, I had one of those days today. I say don't skip the weigh in. Go and see what the verdict is. You might be pleasantly surprised. If you do gain, well it's a learning experience and you get a whole new week to try again right? :)Hang in there. Let us know how you did.

Hey Nae!
I'm right there with you! I'm struggling this week too and don't want to weigh in--but I figure I'm going to go "pay the piper" and whatever it is--gain or loss or stay the same--I'm starting out with a new attitude!

That's the way to look at it Mary! Good attitude! :) Let us know how you did too ok?

Hey none of us are perfect people, we're just normal and we like to eat....

I've had days like that myself, but I always went right back on program...

Sometimes its hard to get back, but one day I don't think will kill any of us..
At least your going back to face the scale, I vowed this trip around, no matter what I was going, for me, skipping one mtg than goes to 2 and eventually i forget all about WW... its so easy to do, getting into that mind set... I can do this alone, bolonge I can't do anything alone, not any more.
I'm glad I recognize that now about myself..
This is a WE program. together we can do this!!!!!