Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help

Hi, I found this website about 2 weeks ago and read it everyday. I joined WW about the same time and thought "I'm really going to do it this time." Well I have gained 2.6 pounds since joining WW. I can't seem to make it through a whole day. Today I made it to dinner time and was so hungry through a sandwich together and then downed 2 glasses of milk and 6 regular brownies.

How do you all stay on the program without being hungry? Thanks for any help.

Re: Need help

Hi Bea,
I had a day much like yours today. Luckily I was able to pull it together by dinner time and didn't do any damage. Usually when I would have a day like this, I'd just say forget it and eat whatever I wanted and then start again the next day, but I decided not to do that today. I use to do the exact same thing you did. It took me a little over 2 years to be able to get myself together and decide I didn't want to do that anymore. I think the key to not being hungry is fiber and not eating empty calories. Most of the time (other than early today) I try to eat more volume for less points. Like instead of drinking juice, eat fruit. I try not to wait until I'm starved to eat either. Usually if you do that, you're more likely to just start shoving things in your mouth. To me, it's all about volume. I want the most for my points.

Re: Need help

At night if I still THINK I'm hungry, I'll have a cup of fiber one cereal mixed with a container of yogart, that takes the edge off.

When your eating your dinner, try using a smaller plate and eat slowly try to take 20 min, at that time your brain tells your stomach your done...

If that doesn't work when you want to binge, go take a bubble bath, or polish your nails wet nail take time to dry, and eating will smudge the polish..

I keep it under control I go to bed early its thats simple for me....

If you go to WW meetings talk to your leader, let her guide you alone...