Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thanks so much for the support..and guess what...

well today was weigh in day...and to my surprise i actually lost .8....so i was happy cause i felt like i had gained...but was glad i didnt...whaahooooo!!!!!!so thank u to everyone that helps uplift when we have our down moments.....every one have a great night....

Re: thanks so much for the support..and guess what...

Well keep in mind what you're doing with your weight is a life change. Focus on improving and don't sweat it if you're not always perfect.

Even the scale knew that at least you have improved over your old ways. Just keep chugging away at trying to improve more.

Congrats!

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I'm proud of you and everyone else that faces up to the scale after slipping up. It shows commitment and a lot of strength.

Congratulations Nae! How much does that make now? :)

Doesn't it stink when we assume?????

Yayyyyy Nae on your .08, you did better than I did, I dropped another .02 thats my nickname in meetings, the .2'er LOL....

Hope everyone does well this week at weigh in

aimee..i have lost 8 pounds and in my 5th week of ww meetings....i wish i knew this along time ago...but oh well..i makin a change now and thats whats important...all the support on here and my hubby has been great...this week i am really gonna try to get my exercise in..and to make sure i can track what i eat...sometimes this past week i havent track a few things cause it was already made..like the lady i take care of made a blackberry cobbler...well the first one she made she just used splenda and about a cup or two of flour...well i didnt know how to track that so i just took a guess at 3 or 4 points and i didnt have a whole lot of it...but any how i gonna try to stick to the thing f i dont know how many points it is then i aint a eatin it...this is where i need the extra will power...but all is good and god is great and hope u all have a wonderful day and happy easter weekend...and remember the reason for the season.......

Congratulations Renee! Keep up the good work!

Seems .08 is the number recently. I lost 2.6 this week, for a total of 10.8 in 3 weeks.

Way to go nae...........bet You were smiling ear to ear, or should i say scale to ear

Akus, congratulations on your loss too! That's great! :)