Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm on program today, whose with me???? April 5th

Yup today I plan on doing the same thing I did yesterday, stay focused, journel, and stay on program.

I have a luncheon date today. at Pannera, but those points are already counted in writing in my journel, so I'm good to go....

I will stay on program today....

Re: I'm on program today, whose with me???? April 5th

I'm going to make sure I get my exercise and strength training in today. I didn't make it yesterday because I was entirely too busy, but never to fear I'll throw in extra time today.

However, I finally broke through that plateau in the form of a 3lbs drop! Yipee!! I was starting to think that scale was never going to move again.

yayyyyyyyy Amanda

3 lbs nice number.....

Aimee, how did your weigh in go??? let us know....

I'm with you! I am a breastfeeding mom so I get quite a few extra points each day. So far today I haven't eaten really healthy, but have tracked my points...

Breakfast- 4 points
Lunch- 9 points
3 glasses of water in so far

I'll let you know how I do at the end of the day.

This is soooooooooooooooo different!
Mom inthe hospital with death or life a question and I have not binged as in the past! I went to lunch with my sister who would have binged before also but is now diabetic.
I did eat soem candy set out by my students, that sent my ponts off the charts. But I did NOT purposefully go set out to binge. I did not have chocolate!

With that said I am doing fine and the BEST program I can do for today is to EAT CLEAN! (by the way that is a name of a book that I just bought and is very inspirational).

Love to all and YES I am on program just for this one minute, hopefully the next hour and the whole 'today'!

Love yas!~
JeanCat

Hi everyone! I am also on points today! I just went to my WI and lost 1.2 lbs. this week for a total of 30.8 lbs. since October
I visit this site daily but don't post very often but I wanted to take the time to say thanks to Aimee and everyone here for such a great website! There is always warmth, compassion and friendliness here and I enjoy reading the post with all of the helpful ideas and words of encouragement!

I have been op today as well. My weigh in was Tues. and I am down 1.5lbs for a new total of 17. Still have about 8 more to go to be back to my 50 and a long way to go from there. I am pleased because I have finally gotten all of my water in this week, so far! Getting ready to start trying to get some exercise in.

I'm with ya! Sorry, I'm really busy today. I haven't had a chance to read any posts from today and I probably won't post unless I can get over here later tonight. I lost .8 again this week (check my blog if you want to hear my rants about that) LOL!

Aimee
Your following in my footsteps, copy cat LOL

I was out with a good friend of mine today, and I pulled out my card with all the losses on it..
she was amazed looking at it, with week after week after week of losing .02 .06 alot of .08's and then dribbles of .02's she was so amazed that I stuck it out week after week..
As I said, somewhere on here this morning, hindsight, me looking back to Oct and then looking today. I took it all off in dribs and drabs.
it was all worth it....

hang on and hang in you'll get there.... we'll all push together to get where we all need to be. GOAL!!!

Re: Re: I'm on program today, whose with me???? April 5th

Weigh to Go!

Love ya
JCat

Re: Re: I'm on program today, whose with me???? April 5th

Weigh to Go!
Love ya JCat