Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brand new to this site......what an inspiration you all are........

Hello everyone....I just happened on this site totally by chance, at a time in my life when I've been struggling to get 'all the way there' to my wt. loss goal. I'm about 20 pounds from a 95 pound loss and there is just something that keeps resurfacing that I allow to keep me from attaining my goal and retaining that progress. I've lost large amounts before but haven't been able to hold on to my progress. I had so wanted this time to be different. I have extensive WW's participation in my history...even used to be a leader many years ago, and I know that I can't make progress unless three things are in place...the food plan that balances eating for health with eating for pleasure so I don't end up feeling deprived and having my efforts backfire, and the exercise plan, and of course there is the understanding the headtrip aspect. And of course I know that ongoing support is key. I am so impressed and inspired by this site and by the messages all of you post about how you're doing and how you're coping with challenges. I was feeling kind of discouraged this morning, but you guys give me hope. Hope you all have a good holiday weekend. Maajida

Re: Brand new to this site......what an inspiration you all are........

Hi Maajida and welcome! We're glad to have you with us. I totally agree with the 3 things you said is needed to lose the weight. You've done great though. I know you can get those 20 pounds off. Come join us in our discussions. We're all in this together, helping each other get to goal. :)

I follow Aimee with a BIG WELCOME..

You can do the 20 with a snap of a finger with the help of these ladies and a few men,,

I'm .06 to goal and for a few weeks I've been posting and posting and bellyaching about my .02's week after week.. the encouragement here is fantastic and I will get the next .06 off... it might take a few more weeks but I'll do it... I have this great group. and this terrific site thanks to Aimee, who started it all.
Besides she cooks good LOL......

Re: Re: Brand new to this site......what an inspiration you all are........

Welcome!
YOU are an inspiration!
JeanCat

A BIG welcome to you, Maajida...Nice to have you aboard. You are almost there so keep your head up high and run for the goal...We all know you can make it and I'm sure you know it, too...Keep us posted on how you are doing and come back often...

Patty

Thankyou, everyone, for the kind welcome....this is a very special place. Can't believe I discovered it just by chance. I tend to make progress for a while and then to get very discouraged....you all are a wonderful source of support and encouragement. Sincerely, Maajida

YOu can do it! What an encouragement you are!!!