Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OH LORD...PREMENSTRAL MUCHIES...THIS IS ABOUT TO DRIVE ME CRAZYYYYY

OK.....IM OUT OF MY MIND ..I HATE HAVEING DAYS LIKE THIS....I WANNA EAT EVERYTHIN IN SIGHT...AND ITS A FOOD CRAVING....I DONT WANNA BE LIKE THIS BUT I CANT HELP IT...EVERYONE HAS HELPED BIG BUNCHES ON OTHER ISSUES..PLZ HAS SOMEONE GOTTS ANY SUGGESTIONS...AND PLZ UNDERSTAND..THIS AINT YOUR TYPOCAL CRAVING..THIS IS LIKE THE MAC DADDY OF THEM ALL.....ITS LIKE GIVE ME JUNK FOOD OR DIE.....OK SO SOMEBODY HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!OH AND BY THE WAY HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE...AN REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!

Re: OH LORD...PREMENSTRAL MUCHIES...THIS IS ABOUT TO DRIVE ME CRAZYYYYY

I'm so glad I'm past all that...
I remember how I craved M&M's had to have them, or watch out...

Today I hate M&M's in fact I hate all milk choc, once I got through man on pause LOL I love da dark chocolate....

Sorry Nae I can't help you out, wait for the young ones to come hopping in...... by the way I'm not old!!
haha..... I'm still a young chick......

Ack! I know the feeling Nae. Go for things with lots and lots of bulk for the calories. Low fat popcorn has that oh so wonderful salt that you desire and you can eat lots of it.

If chocolate is your thing I'd suggest buying a Devil's food cake mix, add one can of pumpkin and bake. It tastes like the real deal. Have a small serving with some low-fat ice cream....it's junk food I tell you. It's filling too!

Get some protein in. It will help with some of the nasty tiredness of pms and it fills you up.

I wish I had more help to give you. I know this time is sooo hard. I get mildy insane during that time too. (I have gone to the store in a trance and spent $30 on candy, cookies and cakes) You can make it though, and if it's any help, since I've been eating better and working out pms has gotten was less painful. Perhaps that will give you something to look forward to.

Sorry, I can't really help with this one, but I agree with everything said. Think about what you truly want. Salty, sweet, etc. and then try and think of a way you can have it without blowing your day. If you want salty, have some 1 point fat free pringles, popcorn, pretzel sticks, or something like that (remember portion control). If it's sweet you're looking for, how about some warm sf chocolate pudding, some low fat ice cream, or bake a cake like suggested. I do warn though if you don't think you can control the portions with a cake, it might be better not to bake one. You could mix up a no pudge brownie if you have the mix on hand. I'm sure you'll find something. If you need to snack all day, just keep those points to a minimum and don't forget to eat healthy stuff like fruits, veggies, and protein too along the way. :)