Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program Tues 4/10

This morning I have a weigh in, hmmmmmmm wonder how I did, Sunday wasn't a good day for me at all, I went overboard on the sugar stuff, when I said I wasn't going to do it..

The scale this morning will tell me if I goofed off too bad, or it was just ok.

I'm not expecting anything as far as that .06 goes, if I stay the same or lose another .02 that will be ok, as long as there isn't a gain....

If there is, well, I'll work on getting back and staying on track... my party of sugar is over!!!!

I plan on staying OP today...

Re: On Program Tues 4/10

I'm with you Tobe - we can all do this together! Already planned my day in my tracker - can't decide what to have for dinner though - if I get a chance to run by Sam's I am going to buy some fish, maybe salmon, or even one of their rotisserie (sp?) chickens YUM.
I find I stay OP better when I write down what I am going to eat and then stick to it...that's the hard part Hope you have a good day..good luck at weigh in.

Okay every on getting back up on the horse today. Noe been able to plan much due to distractions with mom and nursing home admission etc.
I will be in touch when I can. Hoping to get back into the swingof things next week.
Have not forgotten my promise of a whopping thread.

Love to all,
JeanCat

Have to work tonight (2-10) but going to swing by and get weighed in during my lunch break. Good luck to all who have weigh in's today and the rest of the week.

JeanCat Our thoughts are with You...Hugggsss

Hi Tobe and everyone....I am really enjoying getting to know this wonderful site and all the wonderful people here. Tobe so glad you posted about being on program. I am another one of those people who is newly back on track after several times of struggle and relapse and I really appreciate the spirit of determination and caring that you all are so wonderful to give here. Marilyn, I think it was you that mentioned using your food journal to plan with and sticking to that plan. I use my own journal that way alot when I am the most successful. It helps me spread out my food intake throughout the day without going overboard too early in the day. Jeancat, you mentioned an aging parent...I am dealing with that too, and having to be more proactive in their care has been very stressful. Our house is also totally torn up in a major remodel, and I have a brand new grandson. So much struggling and so many blessings all at once, and I am trying so hard to stay on an even keel food-wise and not eat for emotional reasons. Here's to a happy and healthy week for everyone. Maajida

You're all right! Time to put Sunday behind us (no pun intended!) and get back OP.
Sitting here at my desk, having lunch--a salad with FF dressing and some turkey on top and an apple. Breakfast is as usual--yogurt w/Kashi. But that dinner. I have to take a tip from Marilyn and do some planning, write it down and then follow thru.
I'm off this Friday--so I thought I'd go in for a morning weigh in--just for some extra "insurance" with the scale. But I know it will make it harder the following week. In the long run--there's just no cheatin', is there?

I'm OP today. I know I'm going to see a gain tomorrow when I weigh in. Even though I've counted all of my points everyday, I also ate all of my flex points this week. 2 days ago I was up 2 pounds on my scale, then yesterday I was down, but still up 1/2 a pound. Today I'm back up 2 pounds. This just isn't my week, but I am OP. I know I can't eat all of my Flex points to lose. I was just really hungry this week for some reason. :( Ah well, lesson learned.

Aimee my new and dear friend.

STAY OFF THE SCALE we tend to play the number game, i was up this morning also according to my scale 1 lb but of course i gouged on sugar choco on sunday. first time I ate sugar in about 7 mo and my body reacted to it instantly..
I went to weigh in with my leader, and said Erin I'm up a lb, she read the scale and it was only .06, she said not bad for a holiday, i said but, but, i got thru Thanksgiving and Christams with both times losses, but I didn't eat Chocolate....ah ha its the sugar.
so as of today I'm back up 1.2 to goal, thats ok, I did it, I accepted it, and I will work on it 100% this week....

I also journel my food first thing in the morning for the entire day, a no brainer...

I cook alot of food, so I have portions already made up, just pull it out, heat it up and eat it..

I can't let myself get hungry, if that happens its trouble in the world of Weight Watchers.

I hope to lose a lb this week, and once I get back to the gym it should happen, i even sluffed that off also last week.

Game plan tomorrow morning, tan, exercise and stay on track.....

Hi again, Tobe and everyone. I appreciate what you have to say about the agonies of getting on the scale. I am always trying to balance the picture the scale can give about where I am in my progress with the agonies of thinking that the scale is the only measure of my progress. Tobe, sounds like you have a good game plan and that you will be just fine. It's nice to know we don't have to go this journey alone. I did step on the scale this morning too, and though I have about 20 pounds to go to get comfortably back inside my goal wt. range, I hope to follow your example of planning and determination. Maajida

Tobe,

I think the sugar is one of my biggest obstacles. I counted my points and actually didn't even use all of my 35, but the scale wasn't kind. Up 2 pounds! I am beginning to wonder even though I am counting, all of the extra sugar is beginng to add up I guess. But I can't stay away from the sweets. It doesn't even have to be chocolate. Thanks for mentioning it. It has really started me thinking.

Jen if you actually physically go to WW meetings, buy their 2 pt bars, they;re very chocolatey and now they have a new 1 pt bar out, chocolate with a raspbery filling and a crispy cookie...

1 pt eat one and when its gone its gone.. I keep mine in the freezer so when I open a cabinet I don't see them... out of sight out of mind, I also carry one or two in my pocketbook, just in case I want that little something extra its there and I'm on track..

I've been having a WW smoothie with a container of WW 1 pt yogart, a little water and a few ice cubes blend it up, pour in a tall glass and slurp it with a straw, it takes that sweet urge away, and its filling... 2pt total
I bought the french vanilla today yummy, the choc is my favorite, Last week I used strawberry, it was just so so I wouldn't buy it again...

hey any suggestion helps right????

Tobe,

Thanks for the suggestions, yes every one helps. I do go to ww's, but I haven't noticed the raspberry bars yet, I will have to check it out next Tues. That's what I love about this site is everyone's suggestions and ideas.