Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YES...YES...AND YEPPIE!!!!!!!!!!

OK...TONIGHT WAS WEIGH IN AT WW...AND I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES AND I DONT KNOW HOW BUT I AM VERY THANKFULL FOR A 1.8 LOSS FOR THE WEEK....I TE REALLY AWFULL SATURDAY AND MADE A FEW POOR CHOICES...BUT I STILL HAD A LOSS SO I AM VERY THANKFULL....SO I AM 12 POUNDS AWAY FROM MY 10%...BUT WE HAD BAD NEWS TONIGHT AT OUR MEETING...I LIVE IN A SMALL KENTUCKY TOWN...AND WE WAS TOLD TONIGHT THAT NEXT TUES WOULD BE OUR LAST MEETIN CAUSE THEY WASNT ENOUGH COMING...OH I WAS AGREVATED..I FINALLY FOUND SOMETHIN I LIKE THAT WORKS...AND NOW THEY ARE CANCELING THE MEETINGS..THE NEAREST ONE IS 30 MILES AWAY...SO I WAS REALLY BLAHHH ABOUT THAT...I FELT LIKE ASKING "WHAT DO WE NOT COUNT OR MATTER?" BUT I DIDNT....BUT ANYHOW THAT WAS MY WEIGH IN FOR THIS YUESDAY...SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL U LOSERS OUT THERE!!!!!!AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....

Re: YES...YES...AND YEPPIE!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Nae! That's awesome! What about starting your own meetings at someone's house each week? Who says Weight Watchers has to conduct them? It's all about getting weighed and getting together as a group to talk about the obstacles of weight loss and how to over come them right? Maybe have everyone pay $3 a week to get weighed. The host keeps a dollar as a thank you for weighing, and the other $2 goes into a pot for maybe a small party or when you need to buy a new scale, etc. Just an idea. No reason why you all have to suffer just because WW feels since it's not making enough money off of you guys that you just aren't worth it.

I agree with Aimee, its called going to any lengths to lose weight and keep it off..

They just opened a WW center here, all meetings are now held in one place, and all the product is there to buy...

Before the center opened, meetings were spread all over the place, and sometimes meetings were cancelled without any notice.... This is now so convenient, meetings are held many times a day for the entire week..

its convenient for me and no excuse not to go weekly

Congratulations Nae! Don't let WW closing stop you from your success! You can continue to succeed! Good luck to you!