Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VITIAMINS

OK..I AM NOT TO GOOD ON TAKEIN ANY KIND OF PILLS...I AM ALWAYS SCARED OF SIDE AFFECTS..AND JUST IN GENERAL HAVE A PHOBIA...BUT I WAS WONDERIN WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD VITIAMIN TO TAKE...BY NAME PLZ....I AM NOT TO SMART IN THIS FIELD...SO WHO EVER REPLIES THANXS!!!!!

Re: VITIAMINS

I use Centrum that is when I remember to take them..

I also chew on two Viactiv they're loaded with Calcium (they taste like chocolate candy)

I'm not good with taking pills either, years ago I had an addiction to pills, and today for some reason I just can't swallow them....

THanks for this reminder I'll get them out of the cabinet this morning and start popping them again...

I hate taking pills, so I'm not good about taking mine either. Years ago (I was like 11) I choked on a piece of hard candy. I went through a time when I wouldn't eat ANYTHING. My parents had to threaten to take me to the hospital to have me fed through a tube before I would start eating again. Since then I have a problem putting anything into my mouth that I can't chew up before I swallow. When I take pills I feel like they're lodged in my throat (I know it's psychological). For awhile I was taking Flintstones chewables everyday. A couple of months ago I bought some Equate brand Weight Conscious vitamins from Walmart. They're ephedra free and contain 32 mg of EGCG. I forget what they're equivalent to as far as a name brand, but I compared both bottles and they were the same, except these were cheaper. It's quite the ordeal when I do take one. I get a full glass of liquid to drink, pop the pill into my mouth, put a bunch of liquid in my mouth, and then sit there breathing through my nose debating on when it's the best time to actually swallow it. Like I said, it's an ordeal. LOL! Maybe I'll go back to taking the Flintstones chewables, at least I'm more likely to take those everyday. :)

I love my vitiamins. I went to GNC and got
WOMEN'S ULTRA MEGA ACTIVIE. There are so many to choose from but they guy was so helpful.
I just hate the after taste.

I took mine today
but didn't get around the Viactiv yet, I had a smoothie and yogart for Calcium..

I also take a Vitamin B Complex, it kinda relieves stress.... keeps the mind on an easy balance...

only thing is you pee real yellow..... lol...