General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lets do a weekly weigh in check monday thru fri 4/08 to 4/13

WW'ers new week starts on a Sunday

I weighed in on Tues gained .06

Re: lets do a weekly weigh in check monday thru fri 4/08 to 4/13

WW would rather not have you weight in at home.So not a good idea.

What do you mean WW doesn't want you to weigh in at home? I'm sure they want to encourage you to attend and pay for a meeting and weigh in there, but for folks that do WW online, they ONLY weigh in at home. And I weigh in at home every Monday morning and consider that my true weight because its in the morning before I've eaten and I'm naked. By the time I do my real WW weigh-in at the Monday night meeting, its 7pm and I've eaten 3 meals, 2 snacks and am wearing jeans. So I always weigh about 3 lbs heavier than my true weight. So I do both. I weigh at home and list that as my true weight on the records I keep. Then at night I go to my meeting and weigh there, but I hardly pay attention to that weight because I know its not accurate.

Whoa! Ok, let's all take a deep breath, get some oxygen going. LOL! This is just a thread that Tobe started for us all to come and post how we did for the week when we weighed in (at home or at meeting, whichever it is that you do). There is no wrong or right. Just whatever it is that you do and count as your official weigh in. :)

BTW, I stayed the same this week. I was expecting a gain, so hopefully it won't show up this week.

My WW meeting was on Wed. and I was up 1.2 lbs.
I'm trying core (day 4...I'm hanging in there with it) to try to get back on track....hopefully that 1.2 will come off this next week (and a little more would be nice too)

Re: Re: lets do a weekly weigh in check monday thru fri 4/08 to 4/13

Lost 1.6 pounds
Weigh in was 4-15 Sat
not sure how,cuz I didn't track this week.
Hoping I don't blow it this week.