Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
scratch the dates on the last thread should be sun thru mon weight check in new week for WW star

I weighed in on tues gained .06

Re: scratch the dates on the last thread should be sun thru mon weight check in new week for WW

This is a nice way to help our accountability, Tobe. My Monday weigh-in was 155 and I have about 20 pounds to go to get 'safely' within my goal wt. range of 132 to 138. So hoping to post a good loss next Monday. Maajida

Re: scratch the dates on the last thread should be sun thru mon weight check in new week for WW

weigh in tuesday 4/10/07 -1.2 lbs

I weighed Wednesday morning and maintained (though my scale said I was up 2 pounds, so I don't know if ww fixed their scale, or I'll have a surprise gain next week when I'm not expecting it).

Tobe
Do you really mean: 0.06 lbs? or do you mean 0.6 lbs? My scales at home and at WW do not go past 1/10's
0.X or 0.0X lbs?

I am just wondering cuz you arenot the only one who has posted this way. About h 2 weeks ago everyone was posting a 0.08 lbs loss, but I thought it was supposed to be 0.8 lbs.

Curious JeanCat

Hi Jean

WW does their scale by 10th's of a lb,.

we all mean 8/10ths or 6/10ths which is .08 or .06

they use the numbers of .02 .04 ,06 .08

I have a WW scale so I can get an accurate reading in 10ths.....

Re: Re: scratch the dates on the last thread should be sun thru mon weight check in new week for

Tobe,

a TENTH is 1/10 which is 0.1
a hundredth is 1/100 which is 0.01
(I know because I teach math, science and pharmacology)
0.8 = 8/10 not 0.08
0.6 = 6/10 not 0.06

The WW scale at three different locations in CA is by 1/10 or 0.X lbs such as 0.8 lbs

My home TAYLOR scale is the same.

Sorry but I am having difficulty believing your scales can weigh you with such precision! I wish mine could! AmI still missing something?

All of you did better than I did, I weighed in on Tues and was up 2lbs. Congrats to everyone else though. My ww in WV doesn't weigh in 1/10th of a pound it only measures 1/2 lbs.