Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Thurs 4/12

I went out last nite and met with a group of women for a 12 step book study, and there again was a table full of goodies.

I went prepared, I took my bottle of green tea, and i alwasys carry 1 or 2 pt bars with me.

That was my snack

I'm OP today... and a day to stay in, its pouring and windy here in NJ at the beach

Re: On Program today Thurs 4/12

Dear Tobe,

I loved going to OA years ago. Haven't looked for one in my area, but I plan to some day this year.

Thanks for the reminder that it works!

I keep coming back!

JeanCat

Just for today I plan to eat core.
Just for today I plan to add one more day of core to my week of core.
Just for today I think I can do this.

Thanks Tobe!
JeanCat

Very refreshing ladies, thanks.

Hi Tobe, what are the '1 or 2 pt. bars' that you spoke of? I've been following the old ww's program sans points, so I am a little out of date with some of the current ww's products and practices. Thanks, and glad to hear you are doing so well. maajida

WW has product for sale in the meeting centers.

they have mini 1 pt bars that are excellent, and larger ones thats 2 point,,

you can buy similar ones in the food stores, but you have to take your point finder with you and check out the nutrition label.

Fiber one puts out 2 good ones, but one is 2 pts and I think the PB one is 3 points,.

I like them, but recently found them to taste a bit like the plastic wrapper. May be it is just me.
Besides the 1 or 2 point bars are gone in two bites.

I really like the WW muffins but they are 3 points. But Great for breakfast with tea or coffee. The double chocolate and the Strawberry are delish.

JeanCat