Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newbie!

I have tried so many weight loss approaches. Even weight watchers. I have come up with every excuse in the book, as to why I don't loose weight, or "can't" lose weight. They are all excuses. I am ready to do this. I need some tips, advice, and motivation.

A little about me:

I am 25 have a 3.5 year old and a 6 month old. I work full time, and then come home and work. HEHE!!!!

I feel exhausted and I shouldn't be at 25, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Re: Newbie!

Amanda stick around this site, you'll get lots of help in receipes and also lots of incentive to do this weight loss one meal at a time....

If you go to WW make sure you stay for the mtg, they're very important...
journel that food daily and just stay within your points.

good luck dear.

Re: Newbie!

Welcome to the board! There can't ever be too many Amandas around!

Re: Re: Newbie!

Dear Amanda,
I just went to a WW meeting where the leader placed this on the board:

"Anyone who wants to achieve something will find a way. Any one who does not want to do something will find an excuse".

I think he said it was from 'John Dooly' not sure.

But I thought it might fit for today.

I have been in your shoes, I was 22 or so when I first cam to WW. I have been in and out an don every kind of diet you can think of including hypnosis. But WW is the only one that makes good sense and works because of the support.

So if you are not a member of WW I suggest you become one. Go to the meetings and get involved there and here on this site.

I said make it a 'Life-it' int he meeting and someone said you should coin that, so I am right here and now! I am on a Life-it not a diet!

Just Do IT ! (Nike)
Act As if (12 step Anonymous Groups)
Life-it (JeanCat)

Love ya
JeanCat