Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another good thing with the flat out bread

Okay I made this for breakfast this AM and it was tasty. Took a flat out lite bread (baked in oven by itself for about 5 minutes then spread it with Laughing Cow cheese wedge and put very thinly sliced apple slices on top of cheese, sprinkled with cinnamon and put back in oven for about 10 minutes. Really good and filling and only 3 pts.

BTW- I checked the points on the LC cheese lite and if you calculate one wedge it is one point but if you calculate 2 wedges it still comes to 1 point. How many points would 2 wedges be, 1 or 2?

Re: Another good thing with the flat out bread

ummmmmm sounds good Marilyn

But if you use your point finder and with the fat, calories and fiber, if one pc is 1 pt well 2 pcs is 2 points, I keep that also in the fridge, when I feel like a lil nibble I peel one apart...
Whats the serving amount 1 pc or two.
I'm too lazy to go walk into the kitchen and see it...

Its a rainy day here, I just had lunch a boca burger on a lite eng muffin, lettuce, and a dab of mayo

with a vanilla smoothie with 1 cont of WW yogart in in

total lunch 5 pts..

Now I'm going to take a nap with my dogs, perfect day for it., no sun, lots of rain and a bit of wind....

I always thought that if you were eating more than one serving at a time you could add the points together that you didn't have to double them, but if it was more than the points finder could calculate (before the elctronic one) that you could just double the points value. Not really sure if I have been doing it right?

I am a WW online member and you've made me curious about the points value of LC wedges. I checked it in the WW Points Tracker (using LC Light Garlic and Herbs):
1 wedge = 1 point; 2 wedges = 1.5 point; 3 wedges = 2.5 point. Hope this helps.

I just made a flat out bread 2pts (sun-dried tomato) 1 T light cream cheese w/garden vegetables spread- 1 pt an added a little salsa. Nuke it for 30 seconds and wrapped it up.

Ole`

Btw Walmart has the best salsa ( in my opinion) its thick n chunky and boy it is thick, i hate runny salsa.

Anyway Marilyn i got out my LC cheese light(swiss) and came to the same conclusion Tobe did. 1 wdege is 35 calories-0 fiber- and 2 gr fat.SO two would be 70 calories-0 fiber and 4 grms fat, because serving size is 1 wedge
1 wedge 1 point
2 wedges 2points

I live in South Florida, can anyone tell me which stores carry the Flat Out Bread. I did look in Publix this weekend...but no luck.

Thanks.

Mmmm that sounds yummy. I'm going to have to pick up some more flat out. I used up all of mine making yummy pizzas.

I don't live in FL, but try Wal-Mart,Kim.