Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New WW Week Sun 4/15 thru Sat 4/21 weigh in........

WW starts their new week on Sunday...... today......

so starting today anyone that went to WW check in and let us know how you did,...

for Mon
Tues is my day
Wed
Thurs
Fri
Sat

Re: New WW Week Sun 4/15 thru Sat 4/21 weigh in........

I lost 1.8 lbs this week. For a total loss of 54 lbs. I'm exactly 10 lbs from WW goal (and about 15 from my personal goal).

I don't have a mandatory weigh in day, but I always used to record my weight on Mondays (if that doesn't do the trick for weekend overeating, I don't know what will). However, I really can't come to grips with reporting my 5 pound gain in my notebook. In my mind, it feels a little counter productive, especially when I know I've been doing the right things.

So perhaps I'll have something to report later in the week. I'm just entirely too down over this giant gain to acknowledge it in my logs.

ok you READY?????????????????

I lost 2.2 which brought me down to 1 lb under my goal weight..

My leader was estatic, I never in 6 mo lost that amount in a week..it was .2 .4. back to .2 and on it went but I didn't give up I just kept going every tues. now that I'm at goal and under I'm stil going every tues.. no time off! and no celebrating with food!!!!
I swear its the green tea, gave me energy and it took my appetite away....

I must say its about time so far I lost a total of 23.8...... and it took almost 6 full months, and that almost 24 lbs for me was like a 100 for somebody else, my clothes were discusting on me, I didn't want to go out the door, let alone put on make-up or just in general wanted to hide....

If I can do this and hang on so can you who is reading this right now....

Congrats Tobe, I am so proud of you. I had weigh in this evening and stayed the same. I guess that's better than gaining, but I am up 2lbs from the week before. I was at least hoping to lose some of that, anway, you go girl, you did good!!!!!! Keep it up!

Tuesday evening weigh in

Wow Akus, congrats to you! That's a pretty big loss! Did you do anything different this week?

I lost 1.2 this morning. I think they may have finally had the scales calibrated correctly because that's pretty much what my scale said (my scale said 1.5, but that small of a difference doesn't bother me). Yesterday I was down 2 pounds, but I'll take the 1.2, it's better than a gain. :) That green tea must be helping. If nothing else, I'm getting more liquids in each day. LOL!

Tobe,
You know, I was just telling my mom this morning that I thought the green tea was making me not as hungry and that I had more energy. I still think it's awesome that you made your goal. You deserve it after sticking with it through all of those .2 and .4 losses!

Yes siree bob, get that green tea in by the gallons.

I swear it had a big impact on me reaching goal, i also find I'm not that hungry and I am not looking for that sweet morsel... I also have a lot of energy that I'm not looking to lay down around 2pm although I do get up at 5.. not that I have any place to go, I just like that quiet time, to do some reflecting, and kind of plan my day. usually my journel gets started so I know exactly what I'm eating for that day...

For me I need to plan and then I'm able to stick to it for just that day...

I love Trader Joes Green tea out of all of them that I've bought, so tomorrow I'm off on a 45 mile trip to stock up, like on 6 gallons to have on hand.

Maybe I'll take a bath in it LOL....

But its also my cheat day, treat day, lunch at Pannera, I have my points alredy figured out to fit that in for the day...

Green tea yup cheer on that green tea....

Down 2.6 today! Only 0.4 short of 25 pounds!

Congratulations Marilyn! Woohoo!!!!! :)

BTW, I came home from my meeting this morning and went back to bed for a couple of more hours (I only had 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night and was too tired to think - I tried to sleep, just couldn't). Anyway, when I got back up I weighed myself, and I was down a total of 3 pounds for the week. Dang, if only I'd gotten more sleep last night. That might have shown up on the scale this morning. LOL!

Congrats Marilyn.. almost 25.... you go girl!!!

so far we have get this and its only Wed.

Martha down 1.8
ME " 2.2
Jen stayed the same
Akus down 4.6
Aimee " 1.2
Marilyn " 2.6

down down down thats the name of the game!!!!!

lets add Tammy to the list with a 1.6 loss..

Woohoo! We're a bunch of losers! LOL! :)

LOL @ Aimee....

Great job everyone...keep up the good work..

Patty

Great job to everyone!!!!

My WW meeting was last night and I was down 2.6 lbs.
I guess trying the Core really paid off for me. I'm going to give it another week and see how it goes.

Yahoo everyone lost this week...

another 2.6 if somebody is good at math with all these points such as 2 4 6 8 after the lb, we should add it up and get a total for the week of how many lbs were shed.

Some yrs ago in my WW meetings, the clerk who did the weigh ins added the lbs, gave it to the leader, and it was announced in the meeting.. it was a good thing to hear the total lbs..
Just another idea, more incentive to move forward towards goal..

Congratulations to everyone on a great week! You're all awesome!!!

Tobe, that's a great idea! Any chance you'd want to be in charge of keeping track of the losses each week and then posting the total of loss at the beginning of the new week when you post it? (does that make sense? I keep re-reading it and it sounds kinda weird, but I don't know how else to word it. LOL)

Thanks!

Down 1 lb. for a total of 31.8 lbs! Congratulations everyone and thanks for all of the positive, helpful post!

Gee Aimee

I have no clue on how to add all the point stuff up..

maybe between you and I we can figure it out
how does that sound?????

so far I have 9 of us on the list all with losses...

yahoooooooooooooooooooo

Great job ladies!

I have to admit i was surprised at my loss this week, before i went to the meeting i weighed on my scale and it showed a loss of -3 lbs. Went to the meeting and right before i got on the scale...... she moved it .
I think my jaw dropped, i wasnt sure why she moved it, but i got on and she said -4.6, which was more than what my scale at home said. Left the meeting and went for a walk and when i came home my scale said the same thing WW did.Shrugs.

I really didnt do anything different, i just think all my daily exercises is paying off

Hi all. I am new back here again, but wanted to join you all.

I went to a meeting this morning and was down 1.6 this week, for a total of 67.6 pounds lost. I still have 33 to go to reach my goal.

Thanks,
Becki

Welcome Becki! Congratulations on your loss! You're doing excellent! How long has it taken you?

Tobe,
I use to do progress pages on my site. At one time I had over 200 people from all over the world to keep track of every week, but it got to be too much hassle. Most weeks I spent hours sending out reminders to people trying to get them to update their pages. Anyway I have an idea. I'm thinking... we don't have that many people here to keep track of that come on a weekly basis. Tomorrow I'm going to post something and see how many people respond, then I'll get with you and tell you how you can help. Don't worry, it won't be anything too involved for you. I'm not going to make you work (too hard). Just kidding.

Ok sounds good aimee

I have a list going, with names and losses, and I figured out how to add it all up easy as a pc of cake!!!!! eeeks cake!!!! LOL...

Now its up to (so tell us what your loss was) whoever wants to be part of this weekly loss we're adding up that I'll post on Sunday Morning. thats the start of a new WW week.

Aimee,

It has taken a while to lose 67 pounds. I did WW online in 202, lost 50, gained back 57. Then joined, going to meetings 2 years ago in May. I immediately lost 26 then gained back 28, while I was still going to meetings. Then last August really got serious. My mom and my aunt have both lost 75+ pounds on WW 5 years ago, and really have to daily struggle to keep it off. They go to meetings with me and help to keep me on track. This is the most I have lost so far, and the least I have weighed since high school, 14 years ago. My husband has never seen me this small.

Becki

I'm not sure when it happened as I've been engaged in a lover's quarrel with my scale over the last week. I stepped on it this morning in hopes of causing it some pain, but lo and behold my extra 7 pounds was gone and they took one of their friends with them.

-1lb for this week (the other 7 don't count! hehe)

lost 1.2 this week for a grand total of -27.6!!! only 21.4 ish to go!!!weigh in on thurs