Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW site stuff

Okay I am going to post a paraphrase of what was sent via the WW newsletter. Gee how similar it sounds to our posts here!
"""The foods we've featured here aren't new, but they may be new to you—especially if you're just beginning the weight-loss process. Think of this list as a starter kit, and bring it along the next time you go to the supermarket.""""

Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
1 PT per wedge
Use on Reduced Fat Wheat Thins
Mix garlic-flavored wedges into rice or pasta for a savory white sauce.
Spread on a sandwich in place of mayonnaise or mustard

Stuff mushrooms with bread crumbs and bake for 15 minutes for a savory snack
5 Pts Stuff 8 wonton wrappers and baked at 350ºF for 8 to 10 minutes.

1Pt WW Fudge Bars
2P WW Cookies 'n Cream Bars
2Pt Skinny Cow Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches

2 Pts Van Egg Rolls - low-fat shrimp and vegetable
1Pt Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods Veggie Burgers
California and Indian-flavored Bombay burgers. Eat in a pita with hummus and veggies Wasa Crackers

1Pt for three Crisp 'n Light 7 Grain Crackers Others rave about the earthy flavor of the 1 Pt for two Rye crispbread crackers

1Pt Hebrew National 97% Fat-Free Hot Dogs

Re: WW site stuff

I was reading the guys thread on WW and I found that someone is reading: " Judith Beck's book Train your brain to think like a thin person."
Does anyone here know anything about this book? Comments?

JeanCat

I'm annoyed. I have signed up for the WW newsletter and have yet to receive one.

Jeancat: I bought Judith Beck's book last week as I had also read about it on the boards. I have really just started it but I am hoping it will help. I'll let you know!

Since i found this site and other links, i dont post much at WW or read the boards. The only one i really paid attention to was "recipe review", but i think i can live my OP life without seeing the question, "Does anyone have a low-point Mac`n`cheese, recipe?,ever again.

Re: Re: WW site stuff

I left the posting on the WW board when I came here in March. I did not want to get another rude remark back to me because I asked a quesiton about PB2 only days after the last one was posted.
I was tired of the OLD members who were rude to the new comers. (not all of them jsut some of them). I found this board to be so friendly and sweet helpful and kind.
I can not imagine going on a post again, UNLESS I absolutely had to.
I do visit for point counting recipe development, recipe review and to read other FINDS but that is about it.

Just thought I would share what ever I learn there here for those like you who no longer get there or for the newbies here and those who are not WW members there.
I will continue to share from time to time, but I find myself not there very often about 1 in 2 weeks and here 2 in one day! :)

Totally agree with Akus you!

Jean Cat

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but when I calculate the points for Hebrew National 97% Hot Dogs they come out to 1 point, but the site says 2. I even ran the calculation through the WI points calculator site but a search still shows 2.

When questioning the service dept I felt a wishy washy answer, what do I use.

Need help from the experienced.

go according to what your point finder says, remember
WW recaculates their points on certain foods every so often...
i use the lite beef hot dogs and I count each one as
1 point..