Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Am I Crazy?

I am so dependant upon Aimee's that when I don't see a new posting I become concerned. The last post was Friday, I am anxiously waiting for Saturday's and Sunday's. Does anyone else feel this way?

Re: Am I Crazy?

Ooops: I meant "dependant upon Aimee's blog" LOL!

I think its natural to be concerned when one does not hear from a friend online. Considering this is the main way we all keep in contact. So, no i don't think You are crazy.

I enjoy reading it also.
I love to express my feelings/opinions but i also get in moods where i don't feel like typing them, the words are there but my fingers just don't wanna.
Doing a blog is a commitement and i am sure between the blogs/site/recipes/other sites/other blogs and real life, it may be a bit much on days.

But we all miss the people who don't show up/post here, after we get to know them.

By the way AnnieEmmm, hello!

Sorry AnnieEmmm,
Didn't want you to feel crazy. LOL! I am glad though that you're looking out for me and you're concerned when I don't post. I just had other things I needed to take care of this weekend and decided not to blog. It can all become a bit overwhelming sometimes with everything that I try to keep up with (I actually made it through all of my emails today with the exception of a couple I still need to answer regarding recipes). Now I'm considering adding something else to my plate unless I decide to go and get a 2nd job outside of the house, which I really don't want to have to do because I have no doubt the site will suffer if I do. Keeping up with everything is already more than a full time job, but I enjoy doing it (it's all in tonight's blog without going into great detail as to why). Thanks!

I've been looking also for your blog Aimee.

Happy to say to see one this morning, and we do get days where theres nothing intersting going on..

Those I guess are good days..

Anyway again glad to see you posted....

Re: Re: Am I Crazy?

Feeling Crazy! Are you nuts? I always feel crazy if I can't get to the computer, this site or post!

I feel like I am the only person out there today! So YES I am feeling Crazy today!

Actually I am making up for not posting most of the week. Iseem to have more time during the weekend. But I do read through out the week. And post when ever I can.
So I have to read all that I have missed and that means going back to the site over and over again.

Thanks for sharing what I am feeling!

Jean Cat