Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What we all look like

I've been thinking (yes, I do that from time to time, don't laugh). LOL!....

How many of you would be interested in submitting a photo of yourself for me to make a slide show and place it somewhere here on the message board? I know I'm always wondering what everyone looks like, aren't you? :) I feel like you guys have an unfair advantage. You know what I look like, but I don't know what you look like.

If you're interested, send me a pic or two (it can be a current picture, a before/after picture, whatever you want as long as it's you. No cheating and clipping pictures from a magazine either. LOL! We're all just normal people, so send in some normal pictures. Ok, I'll accept pictures for 1 week (that's until April 24th). This way you'll have time to take a picture if you don't have one, or scrounge through your pictures until you find one you don't mind people looking at. LOL! Then just email them to me at: Lynxie73@sbcglobal.net (only use this email to submit pictures. I picked it because it's the one I get the least amount of mail in, this way the pictures don't get mixed in with spam).

I hope everyone participates. I'd hate to make a slide show with just 2-3 of our mug shots. LOL!

Thanks!

Re: What we all look like

Great Idea I'm game...

I'll send one out right away its not too bad, I did have some lbs on me. it was taken last June... I went into WW in Oct..

Got your picture Tobe. :) Thanks!!!! This is going to be fun. :)

I think this is a great idea too. I always sit here and imagine what people look like. I do the same thing with their homes. I imagine what their homes look like and I am usually way off on all of the above! LOL! I'll send a pic soon!
Tammy

I'm just posting to move this back up towards the top as a reminder to send your pictures in. :)

Ok, aimee...I'll send you a pic as soon as I can get down to the basement to get the one I put out to scare away the mice....

Mom

LOL! You don't have a basement! :) Hey, want me to pick a picture for you? I'm sure I can come up with a really good one. LOL!!!!!

Aimee this is such a great idea, I will send you a picture tomarrow. Hope everyone has a good day

Geez, it make take some work to find a picture you know when you are "fat" you hide from the camera
I'll see what I can find.

No, thanks, Aimee...I'm looking for one that makes me look like Marilyn Monroe.....

Don't want to sound totally like an idiot - but I don't think I really know how to send you a pix. I am obviously not a computer saavy as the rest of you ladies
Finally broke down and got a digital camera for christmas - I was still using a 35mm. But I do have a digital and my printer has a scanner, so if you could give me a little assistance I could probably hunt up a pix - or maybe I'll just wait until I'm at goal and really want to take a pix...might be a while

Do you know how to get a picture onto your computer off of your camera or from your scanner? If so, open up your email and act like you're going to send an email to me. There should be a button or paper clip that says "attach". If you click it, it will have you go find the picture (wherever you saved it to on your computer - I always save to my desktop so I can find stuff easily). Find the file that you want to send, click it, and then usually it will have you "upload" the picture to your email (some email is different, and some doesn't actually go through the whole "upload" process, but the idea is the same). Once it's uploaded, you should see it as a file listed on your email somewhere. Just send the email like you normally do and the file will go with it.

If I've confused you (which more than likely I have because I don't explain things very well sometimes), you can always mail the picture to me in the regular mail and I could scan it in for you. If you want to do that, let me know and I'll send you my mailing address.

My pic is on the way! Please disregard the blatant spelling error in the email, too much work and too little coffee drops my IQ by a few dozen points.

Sent my pic today. I could only find one body photo that was internet ready.

And one head shot.

I am usually the one behind the camera and not infront of it. I wonder why?!

JeanCat