Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just wondering where everybody was located. I am new here and would just like to get a feel. I am in SW Michigan.

Re: location

South Florida

SW Ohio

Im in Grand Ledge, Mi Amanda just west of Lansing

Utah

Newport, RI The city by the sea.., the biggest little state in the union...

Central Florida on the west coast(Gulf side)

And I'm in New Jersey, on the ocean,

exactly 15 minutes from Atlantic City...

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

sandyg- I am in Three Oaks. But work in St. Joseph. I know where Grand Ledge is, believe it or not.

Tennessee - just out of Memphis - only been here for 7 months.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY
Moved to NJ
Moved to Houston TX
Moved to Rochester MI
Moved back to NJ
Now Tenn.

Wow, that's a lot of moving. You on the run? LOL! Just kidding!

I'm in SW Michigan.

SW Ohio for now
We're a Marine Corps family originally from NW OH, moved to Warminster, PA for 5 years, then to Jacksonville, NC for 5 more years and now we've been here on recruiting duty for 3 years.

Hi all! Lots of Michigan people here:) I'm from Battle Creek.

Yet another from SW Ohio

Vancouver, Washington (just across the Columbia River from Portland, OR)

From Virginia!

NE Ohio. Boy, there are a lot of us Ohio folk. :)

I am living in Florence, South Carolina

Neato Ukisuki! I have relatives in the Lorain and Cleveland areas.

Laura,

were you the big powerball winner from Florence, SC?? I only know about that because we just got back from Pawleys Island for spring break! :)

Jean Cat is in California 8 miles from Disnyland and Knotts Berry Farm in ORange County near Los Angeles and Long Beach and Anaheim.

Fort Wayne, Indiana

I'm from the Dayton, Ohio area...Been here all my life....

Acworth, Georgia, north of Atlanta

Fort Myers, Florida.

edmond ok i am the only okie i see!

i am from the home of the dollar general stores...scottsville kentucky..dollar general was first started here...and the man who started it all owns half of this county well until he died...but anyhow i live in small town..nuthin here but a ymca..mcdonalds...sonic...dq....and 2 family owned resteraunts....sounds fun huh?

no unfortunaly I was not the big lottery winner here. sure wish I was

In the mountains of Central Pennsylvania.

I'm in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Am I the only Canadian ?

I am from Suthern part of West Virginia

Refreshing: Re: location

Dear All,

We all know that there abre more members on this site than who have posted on their location.

Sometimes when a post is older than one day it will no longer show as new. So I thought this post deserved a "refreshing" to bring it back to the top.

I am still looking for any members who also live in California to have an WW AIMEE get together every so often.

Anyone out there in California?

If you have not signed this post here is another chance! So WHERE are you?

JeanCat

Hi, I am from Arkansas.

We are temp. located in Monterey California. We are just waiting on the AF to tell us where we are going next.

Orange, California - JeanCat, you must be VERY close to where I am! I'm so excited! Silly, huh?

Seymour WI

Re: Re: location

Sue! I am VERY excited! You ive in Orange Ca??? City or County?

We shall plan a get together this early summer or when it is convenient for you!
What meetings do you go to?
I go to Downey Sat 10am, 11:30am or 4pm. Usually 10am
I have gone to Sat Stanton/Cypress, but I attend with a friend who lives in Downey!

This is VERY exciting people! Sue and I live about only 10 to 15 miles from each other!

We had to come on the internet to meet here and will meet face to face some day. Sue has the advantage! She can see what I look like! My picture is posted. Sue when you going to get your photo up there!

Love ya
JeanCat

Hi JeanCat (and others, of course!). I live in the City of Orange, which is in the County of Orange. LOL. Isn't it amazing that we're that close to each other? I have only gone to one meeting so far, but it's in the City of Orange as well. On Tuesday nights.

I'm still motoring around the site - where should I go to see and post pictures? Thanks for taking me by the hand and leading me around!

Off to get ready for work now, will check back later and see about those photos. :)

Sue

Hi Sue,
You can email your picture to me: Lynxie73@sbcglobal.net and I'll get it up with the others. :) Here's the link to the chart and pictures....

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/MessageBoardProgress.html

Thanks!

I live in beautiful Valparaiso, Indiana. That's NW Indiana, just a hop, skip and a jump from Chicago.

pattyjo

pattyjo

I live not to far away from you!! How cool!!

Re: Re: location

Dear Sue in Ca,

I went to Chapman College (years ago!) HOW amazing is that!!!! (for tohers she lives in the City of Orange and Chapman College is in the City of Orange! AND it is NOW a University!

I lived in the dorms back then but eventually in my senior year I lived on Lemon near the Sattelite Market at corner of LaVeta. (I don;t then the market is there any more). If you have lived there for very long you are aware of the Labor Day Celebration! the International Street Fair! If not it is a MUST attend THIS year!!!

I am Too jazzed!

I will 'sponsor' you here...Hee! I will lead you around, but soon I will need to be led by you! Hee!

We all help each other here!

When my mom gets a bit better I would love to meet you.
here is my private email addy: rxjm2002@yahoo.com
we can exchange phone/cell numbers via private email.
Cute kid in your photo!

I'm from Kittanning, Pennsylvania