Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily check in ON Program Friday 4/20

I know I'm going to be on program 100% today,

I have a baby shower today at noon, but my plan is not to eat there, I'm going to have lunch my own b4 I go, I'll just go and have iced tea or a diet soda..

I also have another party tomorrow, but I'm bagging it, I'm not putting myself into a food situation, in stead I'm heading to dinner with two friends, to a chinese buffet, also there they have a Mongolian Grille on Weekends, which is what I have, its just all veggies done on a hot stone, added with some chicken and shrimp, and a lite mongolian sauce no gooey gloppy corn starch in it...

I've done it many times on program and still lost weight... hey it theres a will theres a way...

WW doesn't not stop me from going out, its just a matter of a plan and choices... and I'm still on mission to lose weight... food just is not worth the agony I put myself through to get it all off. now the trick is to keep it off, and I do plan on it this time around...

Re: Daily check in ON Program Friday 4/20

I'm with you! Let's have a total OP Day!

Good for you! I know going out to eat, or to a party is very hard for me as well. On the weekends, my sister will usually have a pool party with a ton of food and I find myself overeating. She is starting to put out veggie trays for me so that I have a healthy choice--- even though it's hard for me to pass up cheesy taco dip.

Tobe you continue to keep the rest of us organized and inspired. I am so relieved to check in and say that I am on program too. It's been a real mix of joy (new baby grandson) and sorrow (aging parents) and in the past few months I've had some relapses from on program behavior...I am so glad that I'm doing better this week and planning to be OP today too. I like all the advance planning you do for coping with challenging OP situations during your day, and you are inspiring me to try some green tea...I have a Trader Joes just 2 mi. from my house. Thanks for always doing such great posts, sincerely, Maajida

I'm OP today. Have fun at your party. :)

Of course I'm with you ladies - 100%!

OP for me today too. I narrowly avoided a binge yesterday so let's hope today is better!