Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friday- pizza night

In our house, we order pizza on Fridays. This is really, really hard for me because I love pizza and can't stop at a slice or two. Tonight, we decided to make our own, so that they will be low fat and I can eat more without all the points. I hope they come out good.

Re: Friday- pizza night

Great Sam, what time is dinner? I'll stop by. LOL!!!!!!! I hope your pizza turns out good. I'm sure it will though. :) You can't go wrong with pizza. LOL! I've never come across a pizza that didn't taste good (unless it was burnt). Have fun!

Lol! Oh heck....I'd even eat a burnt pizza if I was hungry enough.

It's pizza night here too and I also struggle with it. Let us know how you do and how the pizza turns out.

LOL @ Sam! Too funny!

Be sure to fill us in on how you made it and how it turned out. I would love a low points pizza, I can eat almost a whole medium by myself and probably have in the past. So, I know what you mean about pizza, it has become my worst enemy. I absolutely love it and if it is around I CANNOT turn it down and like you cannot stop at 1 or 2 slices. My ww leader suggests eating a salad, heck with salad when there's pizza, it just ain't happenin!!!!!!

I agree Jen whats a salad going to do...

A few months back I stopped in the local place for 2 slices, i ate them I was satisfied, and then I found out it triggered me for something sweet, I had
dk choc in the fridge, said to self 1 pc and thats it, well after about 10pcs and getting nauceus I stopped.

I m going to try and make pizza on the flatout bread, one of these days,,,

yup let us know how you made out... sam