Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free Bars

If you go to www.kashi.com they will send you a free bar.
If you go to soyjoy.com they will send you three (not sure what they are, or if they are good, seem to be point friendly)

Re: Free Bars

Thanks for the links. I've not tried the Kashi bars? Are they any good?

Thanks for the links. I've had the kashi bars before (I like them), but I've never heard of the other bars, so it will be nice to be able to try them for free. :)

Kashi seems to be offering a free sample of their cereal. Never tried that, hope it's good.

I have tried their dark chocolate cherry cereal bars, and they were so so. They had good cherry taste, but they were a bit flat.

I've tried the raisin almond soyjoy and it was AWESOME! Tasted similar to one of the non-chocolate Odwalla bars. Warning: it's VERY tiny

Amanda i've used the cereal its execellent, you'll like it.
the bars I've looked at in the store, but I thought they were high in points more than 2

I use the WW sweet and salty and the new
dark chocolate and raspberry. ummm good...

I received the free bars from soyjoy early this week. I didn't like them at all. They are very small. One is 2 points and the other two are 3 points each. Not worth the points to me. I like my fiber one bars better.

I just found out there is a WW's center about 20 minutes from me that sells all the products. I'll have to try to get up there and snag some of these bars you folks are talking about.

As far as the Kashi bars went I felt they were too high in fat and calories and not good enough in the nutrition department. (I eat high protein and/or fiber bars or I get really sick before lunch.)

I also got those Soyjoy bars, but they're still sitting in the box because they're so darned high in fat. They better be good if they're that high!

Years ago i tried Kashi Cereal and tossed it out.But they have added alot more types to choose from. I dont think i ever seen the bars,but i do like their cookies.