Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEIGH IN RESULTS...TODAY THE 21ST

WELL TODAY AT WW WAS GREAT I WENT TO THE NEW LOCATION SINCE OURS CLOSED DOWN HERE...AND IT WAS GREAT I WISH I WOULD HAVE STARTED OFF GOIN TO THIS LOCATION..BIGGER GROUP MORE FRIENDLIER IT WAS JUST GOOD ALL TOGETHER.....AND..........AND.......AND.....I LOST 2.8 POUNDS......FOR A TOTAL OF....12.6 POUNDS IN SEVEN WEEKS...SO IM HAPPY....ONLY 10 POUNDS AWAY FROM MY 10%......ANYHOW THAT WAS MY RESULTS FOR THIS SATURDAY.....HOPE EVERYONE DOES WELL...

Re: WEIGH IN RESULTS...TODAY THE 21ST

Fantastic Nae, and I'm happy to hear you felt great going to another area for a meeting,

Thats called going to any lengths to stay on
your program...

Nice going!!! Nice loss!!!!

weigh-in results for Maajida: down 5 pounds from 156 to 151 (starting wt. at my heaviest at the beginning of my journey was 232 and my goal wt. range is 132 to 138). I am sure all the pounds off this week were alot from just getting sodium and junk out of my system in the aftermath of some recent relapses, but it's a start in the right direction, and though I know the amount of progress can't always be measured in pounds, it feels good to come and be accountable here. Take care, Maajida

Nae, sounds like the change did You good.

But we all know that change starts with us, You could have folded and walked away Nae and got discouraged from the other site closing down.
So you took control of Your situation.

I agree maj. progress can not always be measured in pounds, i have lost 16 in 6 weeks, yet the load off my mind from beating myself up mentally, feels like 1,000 lbs.

Nice job on the 5 lb loss.

Hi Akus, thanks for your kind words...and congrats on your own 16 lbs. lost....I agree that the peace of mind that accompanies on program behavior is worth so much more than the actual pounds. Hope it is a good weekend for you and everyone....love, Maaj

Dear All,

My Weigh in Day is Saturday.
As of today: April 21, 2007:
I have lost 16 pounds (now at 170 from 186).
Today I took a NO Weigh IN pass at the WW meeting.

I've lost 16 pounds so far and I want to lose a total of 56 pounds. I am 5 foot 1/2 inch tall or short:)

Goal is set at 130. I might adjust it lower when I get there. Who knows?

Start wt was 186. June 2005, then 181 January 2007.

Current wt is 170.

This weigh in day I took a NO Weigh In Pass! Why? because I 'felt' up (my wt was up), my home scale said I was up and I felt that I while I had eaten my program foods, that I was off by portion control, during this week. Seeing a weight increase could through my psyche into a tail spin and go off program or off track. Therefore I took a NWIP
This allows me to forgive myself.

This is WHY WW has a No Weigh In Pass. I have used it 2 this year and it has kept me sane and in a positive emotional and mental 'place'. Iam sure I would haveor could have easily missed meetings or not been on program a few weeks had I not taken the NWIP.

I encourage others whether or not they attend WW meetings or weigh at home to use the pass if and when necessary to stay on program rather than give up.

I use it about 4 times a year. A God send.

Jean Cat