Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Motivational Quotes

I was going to attach my list of motivational quotes to the page but there is no attachment button. If you would like me to email you the list (they all have really cool fonts:) ) I can do that.

See below for the quotes:)

<3 Brandie

====================================================

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there. ~ Unknown

You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment. ~ unknown

You may delay, but time will not. ~ Benjamin Franklin

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. ~ David Viscott

You must do the thing you think you cannot do. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance. ~ Lee Iacocca

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

"Rule your mind or it will rule you. You may delay, but time will not." -Horace

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." -Margaret Thatcher

"We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough." -Helen Keller

Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections.
Saint Francis de Sales

Never, never, never quit.
Winston Churchill

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
Benjamin Mays

Victory belongs to the most persevering.
Napoleon

Success is but a small sacrifice of time and effort." - Clint L Scott

Go the extra mile; it's never crowded there. – Anon

"There are only 2 choices; make progress or make excuses." - Ellen Mikesell

"Life's too short just to exist. Do something!" - Anthony Candel

"Who needs luck when you can achieve much more by persistence?" - Fred Akama

"The only thing in this world that is instant is coffee." - David Parkin

"Some succeed because they're destined; others succeed because they're DETERMINED." – Anon

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!" – Anon

Don't be intimidated by the impossibility,
Be motivated by the possibility!

"One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better."

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

"It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it."

"To live by another’s opinion of you is to make the absurd assumption that only in someone else’s mind are you real."

Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. ~ Mark Twain

If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end. ~Julius Erving

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. ~ Unknown

It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up. ~ Vince Lombardi

No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Not to have control over the senses is like sailing in a rudderless ship, bound to break to pieces on coming in contact with the very first rock. ~ Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Rule your mind or it will rule you. ~ Horace

That which is bitter to endure may be sweet to remember. ~ Thomas Fuller

The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken. ~ Samuel Johnson

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Phillips

The first and the best victory is to conquer self. ~ Plato

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything.
It's your mind you have to convince. ~ Vince Lombardi

The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.~ Roger Bannister

"You are what you think. You are what you go for. You are what you do!"

Re: Motivational Quotes

Great quotes, Brandie..thanks for posting them for us..

Patty