Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please on this thread only total of Weigh In for today Wed 4/25

The following have WI today.
Please let me know loss/gain so it can be recorded and sent to Aimee..

Aimee
Ben
Marilyn
Tammy
Pam
Linda S

Re: Please on this thread only total of Weigh In for today Wed 4/25

bumping this to the top of the page

I lost 2.1 since last Wednesday and 13.3 overall. Ben

thanks Ben... good job!!!!!!!

I lost 2.8 this week for a total of 10.4 (woohoo got my 10 pound ribbon). LOL!

Down 2 pounds today!!!YIPPEE for a total of 26.6!
Got my 25 pound magnet - and I am now doing the happy dance!

Aimee- congrats on your loss this week - and for your ribbon - you should do the happy dance too!
Marilyn

What great terrific fabulous wonderful news today from Aimee and Marilyn.

And they got presents too, what could be better than that (sure more lbs) a ribbon and a magnet,
Hard work done well, with alot of rewards and good self worth....

Rock on Ladies........

Great job guys!

I know that the stickers that we get for weight loss at the meetings is one of the reasons I go. I love adding the stickers to my WW bookmark! 25 so far :)

I also was looking forward to getting my 10% keyring, it means so much. I almost cried! :)

I am down 25.5 lbs and have 61 more to go... Piece of cake (the diet cola cake of course) with you guys here helping!

<3 brandie

I gained + 1 lb tonight.

I don't get it. My 4th wi..and I gained again! I gained .4 last week.

I ate all my target pts everyday, journal, exercised 3 days...ate about 1/2 my flex pts.

Do you think I should try NOT eating the flex pts??

i just looked at my booklet..and my weight was marked wrong..i actually gained .6 ! ughh.... arrghhh

Linda,
I was having really small losses, so this week I tried not to eat any flex points at all (I did end up eating around 7, but there were also a few days where I didn't reach my target points, so I figure it all worked out somewhere). I was eating all of my flex points each week and I think that's what was holding me back. I did much better this week at the scale. I've also been drinking a lot of green tea, so I'd like to think that it helped too. Everyone needs a different amount of points to lose. I know some people who eat every single point and still lose, and then there are people who can't touch the flex points or activity points at all. I know when I lost my weight the first time and I was following the winning points plan, I actually had to eat in a range that was below what I was supposed to be eating in order to lose. I think you just have to play with it and see what works for you. If you're doing everything else correct (water, journaling, etc), then I would try not eating the flex points this week and see how it goes. Hang in there! I've always believed in the saying "what goes up, must come down". Eventually, it will come down. :)

thanks Aimee!
I was literally so depressed & disappointed when I walked out after my wi!
When I did WW the first time around, I did eat all my flex. I know my body has changed since having a baby, but honestly I didn't think it would matter this time around doing WW.
But I'm going to try my hardest NOT to touch the flex pts this week. We'll see what happens!
Yep, I journal to the T, water, eat my veggies/fruits/dairy, and if I eat out, I journal it & count it. Some days it seems like I'm forcing myself to eat all 27 pts....then the are other days where I'm short!!!
So I won't give up, and hope for a nice loss next week.

I just got home from my WW meeting and I lost 2.8 this week. I lost 2.6 last week (I think I must have missed posting that). That brings my total actually to 33 lbs. lost (we discovered this evening that they had misadded my total weight loss a couple of weeks ago.

Linda

Get yourself on some green tea this week and see if that will boost your metabolism...
it did help me when I needed that loss to hit goal....

green tea is the way to go.... the new diet pill....

hmm...i don't like tea though

the only tea i've tried and think is "ok" is diet nestea ice tea...does it taste similar??
what kind do you drink?

PamS congrats on your loss!! you & Aimee had a great wi!

I lost 0.2 whoopty do! I am not complaining though 'cause after the week I have had it certainly could have been a huge gain! I have to stay motivated this week. I am less than 2 lbs away from having lost 80lbs so I have to keep on going!

Congrats to everyone that lost weight, keep up the excellent work.

As for Linda,
Do not beat yourself up. My suggestion would be to retake that quiz of 5 questions that is in the WW book to see if maybe your points should actually be lower than what you think. It is very easy to make a simple error on something like that. Perhaps if your pts target stays the same after retaking that little quiz then maybe you should try cutting out 2 points a day. Also, IF you use your flex points vary them from day to day so you aren't eating the same exact pts everyday. I hope this helps. Don't give up!
Tammy

Great job everyone..keep up the good work...

Patty

Congrats to all the Wednesday Weigh ins..