Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks Everyone!

You know, I just can't get over how lucky I am to have such a great group of people here at my message board. This place has never been so busy! I love it! We have so many new people here, it's amazing. And the amount of caring and helping I've seen is truly very touching. A lot of people here are becoming good friends (and even emailing each other away from the message board). I just think that's awesome! I just want to say thank you, and even though I don't know all of you as well as I'd like to just yet, I want you to know that I consider you all my friends. We're all in this together and you know how they say "you get out of something, what you put into it"? (or something like that), well with the amount that I've seen you guys put into everything here at the site, there's no way any of us can fail at this. You're all totally awesome and I'm extremely glad that I get to know you. I can't wait until Christmas, we're going to have one heck of a card and recipe exchange this year. :) Thanks! Big hugs to all of you! Pat yourselves on the back for just being you!

Re: Thanks Everyone!

(((((Hugs))))))))))

its only day 2 for me on here..and I love it!!
Thanks for letting me be a part of this journey w/you guys!!

Oh thank YOU! This is only my 3rd day, but I already feel like I've found a home! So thank YOU for putting it all together for us! Last night was my first weigh in, and I couldn't wait to come post my results here (even before I told my husband!).

((((((BIG HUGS)))))

Sue

I LOVE this board. I think that I relate to you all and care more about this board than my meetings! I love all the advice and comments, you guys rock!

Thank you and I do all look at you guys as friends as well! I had to show my boyfriend the pictures and say, "Look at all my friends!"

<3 brandie

Aimee- thank you for creating this site - what a wonderful place for all of us to come and meet and share and support.

I am so motivated to get the rest of this weight off because of all of you - lets do it together

I'll clap to that, I can't say I'll drink or eat to it, cause I don't do that stuff anymore... I'll raise a smoothie glass tho...

Yes this is a very special place indeed, and it would be so great to maybe one day down the road have a gathering someplace where we all could get to.
A WW reunion haha.... well it sounded good to me in my head, LOL..... never know what the future holds.

Heres my glass raised to all my new friends on
Aimees Adventure.......

Dear Aimee,

It has truly been a blessing to be on this site. Thank you for all you do.

Jeanetta
(JeanCat Ca)

This site really is a blessing, i am fairly new to this site too. I have been lurking since feb. 2007 I heard about this website off the WW board, noone is really freindly there so I don't even go there anymore. I feel like this is home thank you Aimee for this wonderful website and all the people who contribute everyday!!!

I have to agree to all of the above! This is a great sight and we are blessed to have found you Aimee! So thank you so much for all the hard work that you put into this site!
Tammy

I have to agree Aimee this is the busiest this board has ever been. The support is amazing!! Looks like we have alot in common... We can do this together!!

I agree with the above also. Thanks again so much for giving us this wonderful board.

thanks to you aimee, I am glad you have gotten back on program... When I first started ww and was told about this site, I must admit I was sad that you had a rough couple of years and were basically mia from the site, not in a bad way but it was mostly just old recipes and no progress... It is my leaders and my last night, she is moving to texas and I joined the y and am kinda broke so can only afford one. So i will really be looking to this site for support!!! thanks so much to all good luck and keep it up!!!!