Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JeanCat55

Hey, I just saw your post in the flat-out thread. What kind of work do you do where you have to be there until 10:00 at night!? I'll stop by an Albertson's one of these days soon and I'll see if I can find them. If I can, I'll pick up a couple for you and then we'll have to meet! LOL.

Sue

Re: JeanCat55

Actually I end up off the clock at 10pm but work until the cleaning crew leaves and kicks me out: 11pm or midnight!

I am a pharmacy technician instructor and program director in Long Beach at a private post secondary school.

So that is a nice topic?
What do you all do?

Some would not want to place that info on the net, others don't mind. I have my own site on pharm tech and I live eat and breath pharmacy when I am not eating and breathing WW and vice versa.

JeanCat
The meeting sounds good! Let's set it up! :)

I work for the American Red Cross, I am the Director of Health and Safety I teach all the CPR and First Aid classes. I tend to do side jobs like Pharm. Tech and Tax Advisor with HR Block.

I'm a bookkeeper & admin. asst for a collection agency. So I'm at a desk ALL day!!

I work Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-5pm

I'm a paralegal in a family law firm. Not a terrible job, just wish it was closer to home. I've been late to work 2 days this week and that stresses me out!

I'm a food demonstrator at a Sam's club...Now only working 3 days per week...Food is all around me all the time...sure doesn't help me...Have a retired husband, which makes it hard, too...Nice to know what everyone's background is...

Re: Re: JeanCat55

Dear Laura (SC),

We are both in the medical field! I noiticed patty Joe is in a white outfit and a pin. I bet she is inthe medical field too!

JeanCat

Who knew what this thread would spawn!?

JeanCat

I work at two places.

I am a business manager at Allen Paper. We sell paper and janitorial supplies to manufacturers and companies.

I also work membership services at the YMCA.

And then theres me.. I'm a professional Beach Bum.LOL

I don't work, I was very fortunate I was always a stay at home mom...

When my grandaughters came along, I was there primary care taker r days a week,(when my daugher and her husband worked in their own roofing business I did that for 6 yrs) now they're both in school full time and I'm back for keeps at the beach...

As my two were growing up and in school full time I did work as a temp in a few of the corporations where I used to live.

My family owns an auto dealership and I am the Office Manager/Sec/Treasurer. SO I too am at a desk all day long. Except I try to walk on my lunch hour. Good topic!! :)

What interesting jobs we all have!

Nice to know we have such a variety of experts for advice! Hee!

JeanCat