Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thurs 4/26 WW Weigh ins Please post your results......

I have the following that weigh in today...

Becky
Meg
Sam
Kellysbell
Cheryl
Amanda K

I'll be checking this thread out from time to time so it can get posted in the progress area...

Good Luck.....

Re: Thurs 4/26 WW Weigh ins Please post your results......

I'm still at the same....this is my beginning week so hopefully next week we'll see a change.

0 for this week

Becky (Utah)

Don't frown Becky stick another week and next week will be a nice loss....

I am down 1 pound this morning. A little disappointed because I really, really went by the book this week and exercised. I guess I was hoping for around a 3# loss.

Hi Tobe,
Since we have another Becky weighing in today also I added my last initial. Hope this make it easier for you and Aimee! Thanks!
Lost .6 lbs
Total loss of 32.4 lbs.

Sam look at the positive 1 down is better than 1 up or staying the same..

Ok Becky I added the Y after your name. thats funny two Becky's weighing in on the same day..

Got it all recorded thanks.

Well here is my first weeks official weigh in .....I am down 11.8 pounds!! Only have 238 pounds to go ....oh dear!! But it is a good start.Kind of exciting to see the scale move in the right direction!!

whooooohoooooooooooo CHERLY

Way to go Girlfriend.. 11.8 Holy!!!!!!

keep on keeping on.....

I just want to say congratulations to all of you who weighed in today. Even if you stayed the same or lost a pound or less, you're all winners in my book. Pat yourselves on the back for making it through another week.

Cheryl,
Wow, what a huge loss for your first week! A great way to start off! Awesome! You just lost more in 1 week than I have in 5 weeks. LOL! Way to go ! :)

down 2.4 for a total loss of 30 lbs!!!! finally under 20 pounds to go!!! on ly 19 left!!!!

Where do we go to see that chart with all of our names and our weight loss??
Thanks for letting me be a part of all of this!!

Becky (Utah)

Go to the top of the page... see the pictures of all of us? Ok, right below the pictures is a link to click (it says 'click here to see how much we've all lost') Click it and you'll be there. :)

BTW, Becky (UT), do you have an initial I can add for your last name on the chart? We have 2 Becky's and I'm guessing we'll eventually get a few more. This will keep me from getting too confused in the future. Thanks!

Hi, Tobe. Please forgive me for being slow to post. Here's up to date for the chart. 4/18/07 lost 3.5
4/22/07 stayed the same. For a total of twelve pounds lost . Thanks for all the help you're giving Aimee to keep this all straight. I promise to be more diligent to post as soon as I get home form my meetings. LouAnne

ok, i wasnt sure where to post the results, glad i found this. I lost 5 pounds even this week. I am now 310.2 When I started WW last week, i was 315.2. My highest weight though was 348.