Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what's for lunch today?

i'm having :

michelina's lean gourmet mac & cheese (6pts)
1/2 cup of mixed veggies (0)
dole mixed fruit cup (1)

Re: what's for lunch today?

No lunch for me today..Going to a dinner theatre for dinner...Going to try to be good. You have to pick and choose and it isn't really that low...Had a big breakfast...Hopefully it will hold me until 6pm

1 cup multi grain Cheerios-2
1 cup ff milk-2
1 4oz. yogurt-1
1 tbsp. chopped glazed peacans put in yogurt(sams-1
1 oz. gogi berries (dried, came from costco)-1

have fun at the theatre Patty!!

have you ever tried Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal??
Its really good & high in fiber (keeps you full)..and 1 cup is 3pts

I had a veggie wrap in a sundried tomato flatout bread with a slice of 2% pepperjack cheese, grape tomatoes, romaine lettuce, fresh mushrooms, and 2 tbs of tostitos' spinach dip, along with 1 cup of organic butternut squash soup for and a serving of the new all bran garlic and herb crackers which are so very good! All of this for 6 points! I just came home from the gym and I was HUNGRY!

I had a chicken breast, some brochli and little dirty rice. And a Diet Green Tea, cant find out how many points Diet green tea in the bottle is..

Good Luck all!

I had that new Southwest Salad from McDonalds w/ the southwest dressing. That salad kicked a%@!! I also have a new favorite dressing, and it's only 3 points for the packet. I can deal w/ that.

Baked Potato with salsa and a dab of FF sour cream-4 pts
Baked Fruit Crisps (serving size is 14 crisps)( by Flat Earth) -2pts
water,water and more water

combination with my breakfast which was 4 points
water-water-water
snack which was yogurt, 2pts,
i have 16 points left. This is typical of my points left for dinner,snacks,desserts. Plus i did 40 mins of cardio, though i dont use my AP points

On my way to work, will grab a bottle of water for the drive.

Hugggs to All, enjoy Your day and do it, one step at a time.

I am having a cup and a half of mixed fruit- strawberries, watermelon and grapes.

And then the tricky part:

I had chinese stir fry for lunch. I don't know how many points to count it as? I had about a cup of chicken, then the veggies and two tablespoons of sweet and sour added after it was cooked in water.

I am guessing between 7-10?

I had a flat out pizza 3 points
WW smoothie with WW yogart 2 pts

green tea 0

I had a lean cuisine pizza. Anyone try the new all-bran crackers? they are good and only 2 points a serving.

I had the same thing Ben had except I didn't use the dressing. I used light ranch dressing for 1 point instead.

Scott,
Welcome! The diet green tea should be zero points. Which kind are you drinking? Is it the lipton diet green tea with citrus? If so, it's zero points. If it has zero calories, then it's zero points. :) If you have any other questions, just let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Healthy Choice Country Veggie soup
baby carrots (snack pack)
6 saltines
1 Clif Zbar

And yes, I'm aware that my meal is similar to what a child in grade school would eat!

I had a Stouffer's stuffed green pepper for 5 points
Sugar Free Jello for 0 points
1 Cup of green grapes for 1 point
Hostess 100 cal cupcake yell/choc 2 points
total lunch 8 points

I had a LC panini for 6 points and a salad with FF Italian dressing for 0 points. I knew we were having a higher point dinner - bbq ribs and wanted to save some points for that. I am hooked on these paninis - they are so good!

uki

ukisuki i love panini's also, LC do not make veggies ones though. So i thought i would share this:

Panini Margherita
16 (1/8) slices plum tomatoes ( 2 lrg plum)
8 (1 oz) slices French bread
1/4 t salt
1/4 t pepper
1 cup mozzerella cheese
12 fresh basil leaves
8 t olive oil,divided
cooking spray

Divide tomato slices evenly amoung 4 bread slices, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese evenly over tomatoes;cover with remaining bread slices.Drizzle 1 t olive oil over top of each sandwich. Coat with cooking spray
Place a grill pan or large skillet over med-high heat until hot. Place sandwiches oil side down in pan,Drizzle 1 t oil over top of each sandwich,coat with cooking spray. Place a piece of foil over sandwiches in pan'place a heavy skillet on top of foil to press sandwiches. Cook 2 mins or until golden brown. Turn sandwiches over;replace foil and heavy skillet. Cook 2 mins. Serve immeditately. 4 servings
1 sandwich serving size 7 points

Today (fri. 4/27/07) I had:

1 lite bun (1pt)
1 slice of ff cheese (1pt)
lite mayo (1pt)
morningstar farm orig. chicken pattie (4pts)
dole mixed fruit cup (1pt)

I'm full! I have 13 pts left for the rest of my day. We'll probably get Subway for dinner

2 Cups Zero Point Vegetable Medley Soup (1pt)
30 Reduced Fat Cheez Nips (3pts)

I make a big batch of the soup on Sundays and bring some to work for lunch every day.

tomato-basil Gardenburger on light english muffin (store brand) w/ 1 slice soy cheese
1 snack pack baby carrots
1/3 cup corn w/lemon dressing
1 clif Zbar

I just had a very late lunch I was out all morning getting the oil changed in my SUV and then having a dog barrier installed in the back to keep my puppy contained so shes not all over the place, safe for her and me...

I just had a WW pita 1 pt
6 slices lean ham 1 pt
1 slice 2% cheese 1 pt
lots of lettuce shover it in...

I had a 2 pt bar earlier...

I still have 13 points let for the day.

Breakfast was a banana 1 pt
egg on lite english muff 3 pts

I'm having a late lunch too. Chili from Wendy's. Just basically holding me over until I get to my mom's for dinner at 6:30. I didn't want to eat too much ahead of time since I'm eating lunch so late.

Today was Subway with my mom. I had a turkey breast salad with vinegar/no oil and a bad of baked lays. I had them mix spinach and lettuce both. It hit the spot! Then we grocery shopped and I got restocked on LC paninis, cookie dough sundaes, sweet potatoes, and diet coke. All my latest faves!

Re: Re: what's for lunch today?

1 and half Turkey patties cooked in wine with mushrooms,21 salute and garlic/herb powder (5pts) on top of two slices of Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted bread (2 pts)

TJ FEta salad with the dressing it comes with 4 pts

JeanCat

I had a late lunch today...

I had a can of campbells chunky soup..chicken w/white & wild rice...4pts for the whole can..
and 100 cal pack of baked cheetos..

I had a SouthBeach Southwest Chicken Salad package on lettuce and a bottle of Special K Protein Water for 6 points. Then a few hours later I had some fat free pringles for 2 points. I'll probably go to Subway for dinner. I have too much to do tonight to cook anything. :)

i had and got addicted to flat out pizza. yummmm

and a vanilla WW smoothie with Blueberry Yogart..

5 pt lunch

I had a large garden salad w/lite down right dressing, a baked potato w/parkay spray & lite sour cream and a sugar free choc pudding w/free cool whip
total 8 pts

I had a LC meal with chicken and broccoli in alfredo sauce and a salad with FF dressing.

Re: Re: what's for lunch today?

Late Lunch/Dinner combo:
Aimee's cola chicken with Tammy's suggestion of added smoke. I also added brussel sprouts and some tomato paste. Very nice!
I ate 1.5 breasts so I would say it is 8 points.

two Kroger Multi Grain Strawberry Fruit and Grain
140/0.5/2 = 2 pts x 2 = 4 pts
OR 5 pts depending upon how YOU count it.
I did count it as 5 pts.

JeanCat

Morningstar Chicken Patty on a WW Bun- 4 points
Banana- 2 pts
Granola Bites- 2 points

Leaves me with 15 for the rest of the day.
I am working today 12:30-9, past 3 days i have worked,7-330, so when i eat is not always the same. But i adapt to when i eat my lunch,dinner, etc. I just make sure i eat! and dont starve. I do pack my lunch now and take bottles of water with me. Saves money and i dont have to guess at the points.

Lite lunch for me today

boca Grilled Veggie burger 1pt
thomas lite eng muffin 1 pt
1 slice 2% pepperjack cheese 1 pt

water 20 oz bottle
16.9 oz bottle greeen tea

All Bran Crackers Garlic Herb (15 2 points)
Eat Smart Tres Bean Dip Jalapeno & Lime (2tsp 0 points) But i counted it as 1
Cup of honeydew

*** one time i posted something that when i did the pointsfinder it was 0 points, well You would have thought i committed a double murder. The replies were not so nice. But if something is 0 points and i dont want to use it as 1 point, that is up to me, i am the one who in the end has to be accountable :),

I really dont know how this dip is 0,because it has pinto,kidney and black beans. But that is what the servings/point size says. I know if i use 1/4 cup, double the serving size it will be 1 pt.

Lean Cuisine Vegetable Eggroll and Rice Entree (6pts)

Yum!

michelina's lean gourmet shrimp scampi (4pts)
1 c. of cooked carrots (1pt)
tropical fruit cup (1pt)

Oooo, Linda!! I love that shrimp scampi meal!! It is so good, tastes like way more than 4 points, and the price is right too! Yum!

Uki

oooh yes!! you must try the beef pepper steak w/rice too...that one is 5pts...but oh my, the flavor is soooooooooooooooooo good!

I forgot i had a wrap with slaw inside ( 1 point)

Clean up the left overs day.

Coleslaw ( 2 pts)
Baked Beans ( 2 pts)

Fruit cup - i bought strawberries,cantaloupe, watermelon and pineapple the other day, cut them all up and put them in a huge bowl

michelina's lean gourmet mac & cheese, mixed fruit cup