Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AGES

So while we are talking and getting to know each other, how old of a group do we have here. Since I'm one of the older ones I can ask. I'd have people guess from my picture but that might scare me!!! HAHAAH!!
I'm 44 and have a, as she puts it, a 6 and 1/2 year older :)

Re: AGES

I'm 32

I'm 33. I'll be 34 on November 3rd. Age is just a number to me though. You're only as old as you act, therefore, I'll always be 18. LOL!!!

I'm 33 and have a 6 and 7 year old, and no Aimee you're more like 12 crazy!

I just turned 32. In fact, my picture that is in the slide show was taken around my birthday. I am holding flowers that were delivered to me from by best friend in Miami, FL.
I have 3 boys, 10, 7, and 2.

I am 33 and will turn 34 in mere weeks . MUST STOP THE AGING PROCESS! hee hee

All I'll say about myself is I have 2 children

My daugter is 38 and
my son is 34......

so go figure!!! LOL.... actually my brain is still about 21.... or maybe 22..............

One lil secret I had babies when I was a baby myself.

i am 31..been married almost 17 years..6 boys 1 girl...5 are ours and we are raising 2 newphews...so sometimes i feel older than i am like way way older...the ages of our children and thats countin nephews cause we have had them goin on 7 years so they are like our..my oldest son is 16 my nephew 15..son 14 nephew 13 son 12 son 11..daughter 9...and thats our clan...believe it or not i am a only child...my hubby ..well there were 9 of them so he is used to large family....i would have like to have posted my pic...but i didnt get a hold of my friend in time to take the pic..so maybe there will be another chance....boy u didnt know u was gonna get a book writen when u just asked for ages huh..lol i quit babbling now...

Hey Ben,
I might be 12, but then that would make you like 8 cause I'm more mature than you. Na Na!!!! You did get the crazy part right though. I've always been a bit on the crazy side.

Did you see she said Nah Nah people? I'm 8? I rest my case.

I was just speaking in a language I knew you could understand at your young mental age. LOL!!!!!!!!

I'll be 40 in July. Married 22 years in July. Have a 27 year old stepdaughter, who just got married and inherited two stepchildren of her own, so that kinda makes me a step-step-grandmother! Also have another stepdaughter who is 25. And then there's the newest addition to the family - Sophie will be 5 in about two weeks. After 17 years of marriage, who woulda' thunk it? LOL. Best thing I've ever done though!

What was that? I didn't understand what you said.

LOL! Sorry, I must have been speaking at a 10 year olds level. I'll bring it down for you a little bit....

LOL! Just kidding. You're awesome, now matter how old you act. :)

****, I knew that. Where ya been?

Ok im officially separating Aimee and Ben!! hahahah!

I'm 33 will be 34 in August.

LOL!!!!!!!!! You guys are probably going to see a different side of me now that Ben is here to help stir the pot. :) I apologize now. LOL!

I am 22 years old :)

I am 45 soon to be 46 on November 21st. I have a wonderful daughter who is 19 in fact......she is AMANDA K from MINNESOTA!!

I am 39 - will be the big 40 in November. I have 3 kids - a boy age 11, a girl age 8 and a boy age 4. I have been married 15 years and live in NE Ohio.

Uki

Well, might as well let you know how young I am...(LOL). I am 60 years young, have a son who will soon be 38, a son who is 36 and aimee who already told you see is 33 going on 12....
Married to aimee's dad for almost 40 years...

Patty

49.......cant believe i will be 50 next year.

2 girls 13 & 14

Well I'll ask you all to guess!
This should be a wild ride!
JeanCat

Okay, I guess I'm one of the old ladies. Can't believe I've lived long enough to say THAT. I am 55 years old. I can remember, when I was a kid, hearing some really old, old lady, (old from the perspective of the rotten little kid that I was, lol), I can remember these ancient relics saying that they felt the same as they did when they were 'younger'. I didn't believe that at all of course. But I would nod and act interested.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am here to testify that some days, many days, the thoughts and feelings in my head and heart are EXACTLY the same ones I had when I was sixteen, lol. On OTHER days..... I feel as old as Methuselah.

cheers

pattyjo

Just turned 27 in April. I have one son who will be two in June. Married for 3 1/2 years and we will be trying to get pregnant again in may!!

I just turned 37 a week ago. I have been married for 14 years and I have a son who is 11 and two daughters who are 9 and 2. Yep...that last one was a big surprise....but now I can't imagine life without her.
Pam

27. no kids yet. getting married after weight loss.

I am 49 and am grieving the loss of my 40s. On May 23rd I turn 50!!! I still can't believe it. My oldest son is going to be 30 in August. I have 4 sons total, 29, 28, 22, and 20.

Last year when I turned 49 I made a pact with myself to lose 50 by 50. Didn't happen. I changed it to 51 by 51! LOL.

I am 49 and am grieving the loss of my 40s. On May 23rd I turn 50!!! I still can't believe it. My oldest son is going to be 30 in August. I have 4 sons total, 29, 28, 22, and 20.

Last year when I turned 49 I made a pact with myself to lose 50 pounds by 50. Didn't happen. I have revised it to "51 by 51"! LOL.

I am 42. I am married and have two children, a daughter 18, leaving for college in a few months (boy am I freaking out) and son 12.

I'm 26 and livin' the la vida loca

I am 34, I am a single parent of 2 wonderful daughters ages 14 and 10

I am 44 yrs. old, married, have 2 sons, 22 and 7 years old (waited a while in between!), a 15 yr. old step daughter and a 2 year old grandson.

Ok JeanCat, since nobody else will guess, I'll take a stab at it. :) I'll say you're around 50. Am I close am I close? Huh? Huh?

I am 28, will be 29 in less than one month. Married for a year and a half. No children yet.

Re: Re: AGES

Sue you look about 30!
Maybe its holding the baby! But you look much younger!

JeanCat

I was going to say 50 also but wanted someone else to go first!! :) Thanks Aimee!

Hey Jen from WV and Brandie you 2 could be sisters you look alot alike.

Wow - you guys are brave! I wasn't about to guess on JeanCat. (I was THINKING 42 though.)

Sue

Hi, Guys. I'm 51 and my DH and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary this weekend. I have a 28 year old daughter and a 25 year old son.

JeanCat, I just noticed your comment waaaay back up there after mine. Were you saying that I look 30!? I didn't see another Sue, but I just wanted to make sure. And if so, THANK YOU!!!

Sue

Re: Re: AGES

If you are Sue from California in the photo with the kid and a cake you are the one who looks like 30 to me!

We will meet up when?
Ha!
Due to my mom my weekends are devote in Riverside. So I am not thinking about anything until June. But I am looking forward to it. Maybe we can call Patty Jo onthe phone when we meet up!:)

Well I am 52 years old. I was born in '55 thus JeanCat55.
Most of my students both adult and high school think I am 35 to 38. Can't outsmart you folks!:)

Sue you were very kind with 42! You get the brownie points! NO brownies, just points! Of course that takes on a new meaning doesn't it! Actually now you can have your brownies and points too! ER...actually if you have your brownies you don't have any points left for brownies.

Oyhvey I am up too late!

Love yas,
JeanCat

Hey JeanCat55 (duh, shoulda figured that's what the 55 was for! But I KNEW it wasn't 'cause you were 55!!!) -

I just browsed back and saw about your mom's health - sorry she was doing poorly and hope she continues to improve!

June sounds like a good time to get together! And yeah, that's me up there with the kid and the cake! So thanks for the compliment on looking 30! LOL. "Mutual admiration unable to tell age society" going on here!

Sue

Thanks!
JeanCat

24 about to be 25 in September, one lil boy who will be 7 months on may 8th! He should be 5 months but he was excited to get out!! Everyone tells me he was tired of the jalapenos and fried chicken I ate all the time!!

Just turned 33 on April 20th. Have 2 sons, 8 and 2.