Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOL Chicken Cordonbleu with Berry Yogart

THis is for Aimee,, LOL

I say it was Gourmet all right, couldn't tell the difference from plain to berry..although I did get a sweet taste to it, so I guess Aimee your way is the way Plain I'll use next time,,

I'm a ketscup person anyway, it goes on everything.

yummy delish!!!!

Re: LOL Chicken Cordonbleu with Berry Yogart

LOL! Thanks for the review. Sweet can't be bad with anything in my opinion. :)

Re: Re: LOL Chicken Cordonbleu with Berry Yogart

Ditto on the sweet!
JeanCat
PS I just have to watch how much! But I love sweet smokey BBQ on 'almost' everything!

JeanCat,

You'd love Aimee's recipe for the diet cola chicken. It is listed on the site in her first cookbook. If you like it smokey, you could add a little bit of liquid smoke, yumm!

Tammy

Re: Re: LOL Chicken Cordonbleu with Berry Yogart

OOOOOOH Tammy! That does sound good!!!
When I was a WW member many may moons ago we used sodas to cook liver because no one liked liver, it tenderized it and gave it a sweet flavor. We had to eat liver once a week.

I will give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

YOu and I do have many similar tastes, don't we?

JeanCat

I bought the cola but not the chicken!~

Will have to give it a try!
JeanCat

Tonites my nite to have the berry chicken cordonbleu, next time I make it I will be sure I have plain
yogart in the mix...

I'm also having my own brain storm brown fried rice and a large salad
and a lot of water,...

no pudge brownie with WW choc fudge brownie ice cream and lite cool whip

12 pts incl dessert

JeanCat,

I am not sure if you saw my post on another thread about this chicken, but I ended up making it the other night with a bit of a twist. I used Diet Dr Pepper Berries N Cream (store brand) instead of Diet cola and the ketchup, and two capfuls, probably about a TBS of soy sauce. It was very very good! I'll probably use this idea to make several flavor varieties of bbq sauce this summer for grilling. You can just make the sauce in a pan on the stove and let it cook until it thickens. It tastes so much better than that diet bbq sauce that I've tried from Kraft. I have also seen where you can use diet orange soda with soy sauce for an orange chicken. Yum!
Yes, I believe we have a lot of the same likes!
Tammy

Yep I saw it and when I looked for it again to comment I coul d not find that thread agai. Sorry.

I have posted about a week ago my crock pot bbq or sweetnsour chicken and or beef. I prefer it to the cola chicken, but I may try it in the crock pot. I prefer a more tender chicken than in the fry pan . Also I prefer crock pot due to the longer 'marinade' in the sauce, which penetrates the meat deeper.

Thank You all,

Jean Cat