View Entire Thread
Re: what's for lunch today?

I had a Stouffer's stuffed green pepper for 5 points
Sugar Free Jello for 0 points
1 Cup of green grapes for 1 point
Hostess 100 cal cupcake yell/choc 2 points
total lunch 8 points

I had a LC panini for 6 points and a salad with FF Italian dressing for 0 points. I knew we were having a higher point dinner - bbq ribs and wanted to save some points for that. I am hooked on these paninis - they are so good!

uki

ukisuki i love panini's also, LC do not make veggies ones though. So i thought i would share this:

Panini Margherita
16 (1/8) slices plum tomatoes ( 2 lrg plum)
8 (1 oz) slices French bread
1/4 t salt
1/4 t pepper
1 cup mozzerella cheese
12 fresh basil leaves
8 t olive oil,divided
cooking spray

Divide tomato slices evenly amoung 4 bread slices, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese evenly over tomatoes;cover with remaining bread slices.Drizzle 1 t olive oil over top of each sandwich. Coat with cooking spray
Place a grill pan or large skillet over med-high heat until hot. Place sandwiches oil side down in pan,Drizzle 1 t oil over top of each sandwich,coat with cooking spray. Place a piece of foil over sandwiches in pan'place a heavy skillet on top of foil to press sandwiches. Cook 2 mins or until golden brown. Turn sandwiches over;replace foil and heavy skillet. Cook 2 mins. Serve immeditately. 4 servings
1 sandwich serving size 7 points

Today (fri. 4/27/07) I had:

1 lite bun (1pt)
1 slice of ff cheese (1pt)
lite mayo (1pt)
morningstar farm orig. chicken pattie (4pts)
dole mixed fruit cup (1pt)

I'm full! I have 13 pts left for the rest of my day. We'll probably get Subway for dinner

2 Cups Zero Point Vegetable Medley Soup (1pt)
30 Reduced Fat Cheez Nips (3pts)

I make a big batch of the soup on Sundays and bring some to work for lunch every day.

tomato-basil Gardenburger on light english muffin (store brand) w/ 1 slice soy cheese
1 snack pack baby carrots
1/3 cup corn w/lemon dressing
1 clif Zbar

I just had a very late lunch I was out all morning getting the oil changed in my SUV and then having a dog barrier installed in the back to keep my puppy contained so shes not all over the place, safe for her and me...

I just had a WW pita 1 pt
6 slices lean ham 1 pt
1 slice 2% cheese 1 pt
lots of lettuce shover it in...

I had a 2 pt bar earlier...

I still have 13 points let for the day.

Breakfast was a banana 1 pt
egg on lite english muff 3 pts

I'm having a late lunch too. Chili from Wendy's. Just basically holding me over until I get to my mom's for dinner at 6:30. I didn't want to eat too much ahead of time since I'm eating lunch so late.

Today was Subway with my mom. I had a turkey breast salad with vinegar/no oil and a bad of baked lays. I had them mix spinach and lettuce both. It hit the spot! Then we grocery shopped and I got restocked on LC paninis, cookie dough sundaes, sweet potatoes, and diet coke. All my latest faves!

Re: Re: what's for lunch today?

1 and half Turkey patties cooked in wine with mushrooms,21 salute and garlic/herb powder (5pts) on top of two slices of Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted bread (2 pts)

TJ FEta salad with the dressing it comes with 4 pts

JeanCat

I had a late lunch today...

I had a can of campbells chunky soup..chicken w/white & wild rice...4pts for the whole can..
and 100 cal pack of baked cheetos..

I had a SouthBeach Southwest Chicken Salad package on lettuce and a bottle of Special K Protein Water for 6 points. Then a few hours later I had some fat free pringles for 2 points. I'll probably go to Subway for dinner. I have too much to do tonight to cook anything. :)

i had and got addicted to flat out pizza. yummmm

and a vanilla WW smoothie with Blueberry Yogart..

5 pt lunch

I had a large garden salad w/lite down right dressing, a baked potato w/parkay spray & lite sour cream and a sugar free choc pudding w/free cool whip
total 8 pts

I had a LC meal with chicken and broccoli in alfredo sauce and a salad with FF dressing.

Re: Re: what's for lunch today?

Late Lunch/Dinner combo:
Aimee's cola chicken with Tammy's suggestion of added smoke. I also added brussel sprouts and some tomato paste. Very nice!
I ate 1.5 breasts so I would say it is 8 points.

two Kroger Multi Grain Strawberry Fruit and Grain
140/0.5/2 = 2 pts x 2 = 4 pts
OR 5 pts depending upon how YOU count it.
I did count it as 5 pts.

JeanCat

Morningstar Chicken Patty on a WW Bun- 4 points
Banana- 2 pts
Granola Bites- 2 points

Leaves me with 15 for the rest of the day.
I am working today 12:30-9, past 3 days i have worked,7-330, so when i eat is not always the same. But i adapt to when i eat my lunch,dinner, etc. I just make sure i eat! and dont starve. I do pack my lunch now and take bottles of water with me. Saves money and i dont have to guess at the points.

Lite lunch for me today

boca Grilled Veggie burger 1pt
thomas lite eng muffin 1 pt
1 slice 2% pepperjack cheese 1 pt

water 20 oz bottle
16.9 oz bottle greeen tea

All Bran Crackers Garlic Herb (15 2 points)
Eat Smart Tres Bean Dip Jalapeno & Lime (2tsp 0 points) But i counted it as 1
Cup of honeydew

*** one time i posted something that when i did the pointsfinder it was 0 points, well You would have thought i committed a double murder. The replies were not so nice. But if something is 0 points and i dont want to use it as 1 point, that is up to me, i am the one who in the end has to be accountable :),

I really dont know how this dip is 0,because it has pinto,kidney and black beans. But that is what the servings/point size says. I know if i use 1/4 cup, double the serving size it will be 1 pt.

Lean Cuisine Vegetable Eggroll and Rice Entree (6pts)

Yum!

michelina's lean gourmet shrimp scampi (4pts)
1 c. of cooked carrots (1pt)
tropical fruit cup (1pt)

Oooo, Linda!! I love that shrimp scampi meal!! It is so good, tastes like way more than 4 points, and the price is right too! Yum!

Uki

oooh yes!! you must try the beef pepper steak w/rice too...that one is 5pts...but oh my, the flavor is soooooooooooooooooo good!

I forgot i had a wrap with slaw inside ( 1 point)

Clean up the left overs day.

Coleslaw ( 2 pts)
Baked Beans ( 2 pts)

Fruit cup - i bought strawberries,cantaloupe, watermelon and pineapple the other day, cut them all up and put them in a huge bowl

michelina's lean gourmet mac & cheese, mixed fruit cup